Chapter 7 ( Apologises )

Sid went to library where as avu went towards her group.

Abhi : Where is sid??

Avu: He went to library .

Jai: Why did you take him with you??

Avu: To apologize for yesterday and make him my friend

Vaishu and reem : What you apologized !!! (Shouted)

Avu : Why can't I

Abhi: Guys I am going to Siddharth

All : okay

In library

Sid's PoV

I went to library to divert my mind and also reading books is my favourite hobby.In no time book can become your friends . There was a time when I used to hate studies and all stuff but now it is the only thing that gives me a piece of mind. In fact now I not reading book but I was thinking how my life changed . Idk when tears started flowing from my eyes. Okay Sid relax cool down. Then I started reading the book after a while or so I felt someone's hand on me , then I turned and saw it was bhaiya but I was too angry and scared of him because of the morning incident.

PoV ends

Abhi: Watcha doing baby ?

Sid : ..............

Abhi: Are you angry on me ?

Sid : No

Abhi : Then why are not replying??

Sid : Be..ca....u..s...e...y...o..u ....s....eee...I..am...r...eading..t...h...e b...oo..k

Abhi : See Sid first stop stammering and I am sorry about morning

Sid : I...ts....o..Kay.....b..h..a..I..ya

Abhi's PoV

Shit shit he is really scared of me and is stammering a lot. Abhi think the way to mend the mistake before it goes out of hand.What shall I do. I think I need to explain him carefully

Abhi: sidoo I am so sorry about morning but you know na i will loose my temper when it comes to your safety . So I forced you to come by car as it is more safer than bike.But I promise from now onwards we will go according to your wish only. For me your happiness is only important.

When I saw Sid tears were flowing through his eyes it pricked my heart. But what he said next shocked me to crore .

Sid: Then why did you send me to boarding school am I that bad and why did not you visit me once. Or call me home once also??? ( slightly sobbing +stammering)

I was just shocked to reply I could not know what to reply but when I saw Sid he was sobbing badly . I could not control and hugged him tight. He was sobbing badly and saying I love you dada pls don't hate me continuously. But first who said I hate him it was because of studies and other works I could not meet him.

Abhi: Baby calm down pls who said I hate you. See I luv you a lot you are my life. After you and mom only everyone comes.

I broke the hug and wiped his tears and kissed his forehead showing all the love I have towards him.

Abhi : now stop crying and give your charming smile

He just smiled a little but I smirked and started to tickle him , he was laughing heartily.

Sid : stop dada pls ( in btw laughter)

I stopped and said

Abhi: so to mend my mistakes let's bunk college and have brothers day out.

Sid : Will they allow??

Abhi:whom you are talking to the great "Abhishek Nigam"

Sid : Okay but shall we go with all our friends plssss and the other we both will gooo??

Abhi : Yeppp my lil brother your wish is my command.

EOC

Sorry for small chapter. Thanks for voting and commenting.I hope you liked sidshek bond , sidneet scenes are ahead but first we should clear some misunderstandings between brothers. I hope I conveyed the emotions clearly as I am not more to emotions and all

I would like to thank @richa1512

For this amazing cover and supporting me . Guys pls read her stories they are amazing and make her reach 200 followers.