Chapter 12 ( After 3 months )

After 3 months

Abhi's PoV

It has been 3 months since sid has returned . I am happy that he is changing . Now he is comfortable with me , however he never shares his past or pain with me or others. Vaishu and Sid team against each other to prank on me and irritate me nevertheless I love them both so much . Sid and avi both became bestest friends , I know avi has feelings on Sid , she confessed to me . I really like her for my brother as she is not less than my sister. I remember the day when she confessed

FLASHBACK

One day all we're having sleepover at sidshek house. About midnight avu was thirsty , she was passing towards Sid's room when she heard some noises from his room, curiously she peeped into the room and saw Sid was murmuring something and was sweating profusely. She got scared and went towards him . She tired to wake up but he was not . When her touched him ,avu see see he has fever so he was not waking up.She immediately brought a thermometer and checked his temperature. It was 100 . She brought medicine , made him take it . Due to fever Sid was not in senses. Whole night avu was in sid's room frequently checking his temperature. The next morning Abhi came to wake up Sid but was shocked to see avu sleeping uncomfortable in the couch. So he first decided to wake Avu .

Abhi : Avu

Immediately she woke up

Avu : what happened bhai ?

Abhi : why are you sleeping in sid's room

Avu : ( explained everything why she was in the room)

Abhi : how is he ? Did he take the medicine? Why you did not call me?....(panicked)

Avu : relax bhai everything is fine.

Abhi : why are so concerned about Sid?

Avu : He is my best friend bhai !

Abhi : really , but the Avu I know was not concerned about anyone this much ? Not even reem . See you can share with me very thing. I am your brother.

Avu : I love him ! ( blushing)

Abhi : yayyy!

Avu : now leave all this and wake him up bhai. Need to take medicine.

Abhi: I will wake him up, you go and freshen up.

Avu went away. Abhi went near Sid and checked his forehead. He had slight high temperature.

Abhi : bacha get up .

Sid : .... hmm.. ( dizziness)

Abhi : baby get upand have something, then you can sleep.

Sid : noooooo.

Abhi : pls na baby ! Or else I will, not buy your favourite novel. ( it's only a fiction , book lovers can relate it)

Sid : noooo I am up ( get up) .. ugh .. my head is aching badly.

Abhi : it's because you have fever, now get up and freshen up and come down for breakfast.

After sometime all gather for breakfast and had it . Now Sid shd take medicine .

Avu ( forwarding the tablet) : Sid have your media.

Sid : noooo I a fit and fine !

Jai : chupchap Lena Sid .

Abhi : Sid pls have it .

Sid : no i am fine . You all don't love me so you are doing this but I have sisters.

He went to reeem and vaishu and hugged them and showed puppy eyes indicating to save him.

Avu : di ,reem pls don't fall into their trap.

Vaishreem : sidoo have it .

Sid : aap bhi

He said and started fake crying.

Avu : Sid mera kasam , ye pill lo warna i will not talk with you .

Sid : no pls I will take it.

He immediately gulped down making disgusting faces . Avu hugged him .

Abhi : guys we are also here stop your pda.

Sidneet : we are not couples

Vaishu : when he said you are couples ?

Sidneet : Diiii

Reem : They are jinxed all the time.

Sidneet : shut up

Avu tried to change the topic

Avu : Sid go and take rest .

The rest of the day was normal

Flashback ends

I have a feeling that Sid also has feelings for Avu. He shows himself as strong in front of us . But he don't know at night I watch his struggle to sleep and his vulnerable side. It hurts me so much to see him in pain .I want him to move on from his past . I regret the fact on sending him to boarding school. Mom also returned home . Sid is little uncomfortable around her but he loves her a lot. The day she returned she made his favourite dal chawal and for the first time after returning from boarding school he had a full meal without denying it .I was so happy . Hoping that my brother becomes normal again . But the thing is bothering me because jai is not here and reem too , they went to Delhi to represent our college for science exhibition. So I am worried about Sid as jai is not there to control him . Jaireem become second couple of our group .

Avu 's PoV

EOC

Well that's it for today . Hope you all liked the chapter. I am making the story fast paced as I need to end it before April. Thanks for commenting and voting for the story. Comments motivate me to update fast . So its in your hands to get fast updates. Positive and negative reviews are always welcomed.

Promo

Sm1 : I love you to moon and back. Will you be my better half ??

Sm2 : Yes a thousand times.

And they kissed each other.

Keep guessing sm1 and sm2