♡ Chapter 1 ♡

Rosalie's P.O.V

(Picture of her on the side)

 “Puh-lease. We obviously know Rose wouldn’t dare to DISOBEY mummy and daddy’s rules.”Niall mocked in his Irish accent.

“We all know it, I mean c’mon Rose, and even I’m going tonight. I’m sure it would be fun.” Liam smiled and wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

“I don’t know I mean I have tons of homework to do, and I might go ice-skating with my little cousin if she comes over tonight… I simply can’t,” I said shrugging Liam’s arms off my shoulders and walking ahead of them.

“WAIT NO!” Niall and Liam ran up to me. “Please, just go. We’ll pick you up around… 8:00; say you’re going to my house to study.”

“But, won’t they see me in those clothes and get suspicious?”

“Put sweatpants over it and your pea coat.” Liam said and Niall nodded after.

“But I have nothing to wear to a club…” I massaged my temple.

“Yes you do. When you were in the bathroom this morning I put up the new outfit I got you. It’s perfect. Well actually… my cousin got you it. She said you would love it,” Niall said.

“You guys…” I said once we got to my house.

“You’ll be fine don’t worry. See you at 8:00,” Niall and Liam smiled and walked the other way to their house.

I walked into my mansion and my mum greeted me immediately. “Hello honey how was school? Has Niall asked you to marry him yet?” Niall’s and Liam’s family were best friends, and Niall’s parents and my parents wants us to get married and have children together. I say no. Niall is my best friend and only my best friend. Liam he has a girlfriend named Danielle who is in the upper class.

“No mum, I told you I don’t like him like that. And we are studying at his house tonight with Liam, I’m most likely staying the night.” I said walking up the stairs and biting my cheek on the inside, a habit of mine for when I lie.

“Okay honey, just use protection.” I heard her yell. I faced palm and saw the outfit on my bed. I mentally curse Niall in my head and started on my English homework.

“ROSALIE DINNER IS READY!” my mum called me down. It was 5:30 now so at 6 I would start to get ready. I walked downstairs and saw my mum, dad, and brother at the table.

“Is Annalise coming over tonight?” I asked while I made my plate. We were having chicken parmesan and salad.

“She was but I called her mom to let her know that you weren’t going to be home tonight.” My mum explained. I nodded my head continued to eat.

Annalise was my 8 year old little cousin. She was an only child and I loved her so much. “Where are you going tonight?” my dad asked me.

“To, um… go study with Niall and Liam and then maybe sleep over I don’t know.” I said. He nodded.

“No funny business?”

“None at all dad.” I smiled and continued eating. Wow, this lying stuff is easy. I looked over to the clock and saw it was 6:12. “Um, can I be excused?” I asked my parents.  They nodded and I put my dishes in the sink and went to my room to get ready.

I took a shower and put on my dress. It was a nice reddish orange pinkish color at the top and it had a layer on it, then on the bottom it was black and it went a little under mid thigh. I didn’t put my heels on yet because I knew they would be suspicious of my heels. I did my hair out and did a Smokey eye that was winged and wore pink lipstick. (External Link)

I put on a hoodie and a pair of my brothers really baggy sweatpants. I put on my converse and looked at the time. It was 8:02. My phone buzzed I had a text from Niall saying they were here.

I went downstairs and saw my mum and dad watching the news and my brother was on his laptop. “They’re here. I’ll see you either tonight or tomorrow. I’m not sure.” I smiled and grabbed my bag with clothes. They yelled a goodbye before I shut the door.

I hopped into Liam’s car and saw Danielle in the back next to me. Niall was in the passenger seat. When we were a few blocks away from my house I took off my sweatpants, hoodie, and sneakers. I strapped on my heels and sighed. “Wow.”

“Well, don’t you look gorgeous? Killer legs hun.” Danielle winked at me. I laughed and complimented her shoes too.

When we got to the club I saw the line wasn’t that long. Liam parked and we got out the car. Liam wrapped his arm around Dani’s waist as they walked to the entrance, and Niall stared at me. “My cousin really did work her magic, wow. You looked beautiful,” he smiled.

I blushed, “thank you.”

We walked in the club together and when we entered I saw a mix of young teens and older adults. It was a night where 16 year olds and up got to go to the club this happened once every month but the age was form 16-22. I never been clubbing before so I have no idea what to do.

I started to dance a little with Danielle and then Liam took her to dance. I sat down at the bar and got a glass of water. I saw Niall dancing with a blonde girl across the room and I laughed as I saw him dance awkwardly. Liam and Danielle were grinding on one another so I didn’t feel like watching them.

I got up and went to the side of the club and stood there awkwardly. Then I felt a presence near me. I turned around and saw a tan muscular guy with several tattoos and a quiff in his hair. He smiled down at me. He looked to be in his early 20’s.

“Hello, sweet doll.” He smiled at me.

“Um… hi…” I said awkwardly.

“What’s your name?” he moved closer to me until my back was at the wall.

“Rosalie… and yours?” I asked even though I knew his name. Zayn Malik. The bad boy of Bradford. He smoked, drank, and slept with girls randomly. My parents hated him because of his reputation.

“Zayn… so Rosalie what is a pretty girl like you doing here all alone?” he asked while his eyes looked all over my body… well everywhere but my eyes.

“I’m not here alone. I’m here with friends… b-but they are d-dancing with people.” I stuttered. I don’t know. His presence made me nervous. Like he could break me if he wanted to.

“Well, Rosalie… would you like to come home with me?” Zayn asked. His breath smelt of mint and cigarettes.

“Um no… you’re like 20, and I’m 16. I’m fine here.” I said.

He leaned forward and little and I shrinked against the wall. “I want you.” He whispered in my ear. A shiver ran down my spine and I felt him smirk against my ear. “And I’m gonna make you mine. So how about you give me your number and wait to see what happens next.” He whispered in my ear before nibbling on it. I gulped. I didn’t know what I was doing but I felt my hand go inside my bra (where I kept my phone) and took it out. I gave it to him and he started typing on it. I’m sure he sent himself a text because his phone buzzed once he gave me my phone.

“Thank you doll, now I have to go. I see a redhead that’s calling my name. I guess she’ll do for now.” He smirked and bit my neck softly. He then walked away.

What the fuck?