The Bad Boy and Me {Zayn Malik Story}

THIS all happened just because of one night. My friends just had to rebel and tag me along. My parents just had to say yes and let me go. He just had to be there and see me. I just had to be niavie and stupid enough to fall for him. 

But you know what? I don't regret it. I guess you could say, I'm happy almost... but then again what is happiness? Is it being with people you love? Doing things you love? No one really knows what happiness is. Sorry, I just got lost in my thoughts. 

My name is Rosalie Parker. I am 16 years old and I have a nice life. My parents are wealthy and nice, I have awesome friends to depend on, I get good grades, and I'm a nice person. I try not to be mean, but I can be. I try to be the best that I can be and more. 

But I don't know. HE did change me, if you would say. But in a good way. He helped me come out of my shell and defend myself. He helped me learn to speak my mind. 

But... the bad thing about this all is not me... or who I became... but him in general. HE is the reason people stare at me across the street. HE is the reason my work fired me, because they would afraid he would do something bad. HE was the reason why my parents don't trust me at all. But do I care? No. You know why...? Because I love him. I just don't know if he loves me back. 

And this is our story.