♡ Chapter 8 ♡

Okay so I have thought long and hard about this chapter and I just want it to be god damn perfect. AND I HAVE A QUESTTTIIIOOONNN

Raise your hand if you knwo how to make trailors? Okay now whoever rose their hand *oh and I would like you to say 'raises hand' in comment if you do* I would like it if you wouldn't mind making a trailor for this story, I mean you don't have too but I just want one, and Yea....

*Rosalie's P.O.V*

I woke up rubbing my eyes and stretching. I got up and went inside one of Zayn’s drawers. I put on his boxers and one of his shirts. I then walked to the kitchen where I saw Zayn eating cereal and tapping away on his phone. When he heard my footsteps he turned around and smirked.

I walked towards him and he grabbed my waist pulling me closer to him.

“You look damn good in my clothes,” he whispered in your ear and nibbled it a bit. You giggled and pulled away. He then placed a kiss on your lips but they didn’t move. You groaned hoping he would do something but he didn’t. Instead he bit your lip while pulling away, which made the gesture even sexier.

He smirked at you and you rolled your eyes, but there was a smiling tugging at your lips. You looked around the kitchen and your eyes gazed upon the clock. It read 12:09 and your eyes went huge.

“Fuck,” you whispered running into Zayn’s room, him following behind you.

“What?”

“Um, can you drop me off my house? Shit. Now?” you asked him. “And do you mind if I steal your sweatpants?” you asked him. He nodded his head and threw you a pair. “Okay, so if its noon that means lunch at school will be in 30 minutes and you can make it to your last two classes and say you had a doctor’s appointment. Right? Right. I just have to stop at home, grab my UGG boots and I can go to school. Wait, is mum home? No she isn’t its Tuesday she has her lunches on Tuesdays.” You mumbled to yourself.

After you had Zayn’s sweatpants, your bra and your clothes from last night you dragged him out of his flat and he locked the door. You two ran to his car and you got in.

“So, why are we rushing?” he asked you as he drove to your house.

“Because I forgot it was Monday yesterday and I have school and my mom said I had to be back by a certain time, and I ended up fucking you instead, and oh my god I’m in deep shit.” You put your head in your hands and sighed. Zayn took one of his hands and rubbed your back.

“If it makes you any better I’ll pick you up at school and drop you off. Okay?” he asks you. You nod.

He gets to your house and you run in your room. You throw your clothes on your bed and you brad your black UGG boots and tuck the sweatpants in them. You throw your hair in a sloppy bun and grab your bag then hop in Zayn’s car. He drives you too school and when he arrives, you place him a kiss on the cheek and run into the office.

The secretary smiles at you. “I had a doctor’s appointment and it took longer than we thought. I am terribly sorry.” you tell her. She nods her head and gives you a late slip. You smile and walk into the lunch room no one is in there so that means you missed lunch. “Shit.” You cursed to yourself. But then you remember you have next class with Niall who always has food.

You walk into your English class and everyone’s heads snap up to look at you. You blush and hand in your slip to the teacher. She smiles and tells you they are just taking notes. You walk to your seat next to Niall and he smirks at you.

“Someone got the d…” he sing-songed as you got your notebook out. You rolled your eyes.

“Whatever, is it that noticeable?” you ask him.