♡ Chapter 4 ♡

I was at home Thursday night while my parents were in London doing charity work. My brother was back at uni from his break so now it was just me at my flat. I was supposed to go over Zayn’s house after school but I lied to him and said I went with my parents.

I didn’t want to go over his house. I didn’t want to see him again. You see, I thought all the talk about him and his friends selling drugs and being in a gang was all well… talk. But I thought wrong. It turns out he was selling drugs. How do I know? Because Liam was out partying with his friend Andy when he saw Zayn, Harry, and Louis on the job.

I don’t want to be around someone who lies to me and does those kinds of things for a living. So what was I doing now, on a Thursday night while everyone in my town in partying or traveling for the 3 day weekend? Reading the Hunger Games for 3rd million time and eating salad in my outside porch sitting by the candle light.

I saw my phone buzz and looked at the text. It was from Zayn. I had been getting them from him all night. This one said;

Why did you tell me you were in London?

I looked around and furrowed my eyebrows together. I ignored the text and went back to my book.

A few minutes later I got another text from him saying;

Don’t ignore me. I saw you read it.

Okay, now I was frightened. I stood up, took my phone, book and food, and was about to go inside when I heard a voice. “Why are you leaving?”

I turned around and dropped my stuff. It was Zayn on my porch. “Nice house.” He smirked coming closer to me. I stepped back until my back it the wall. “Why so scared babe?”

“H-how did you find me?”

“I was in the neighborhood when I saw your car in the driveway of this house. I thought, no she wouldn’t lie to me. That was until I went around the back and saw a figure reading. I sent you one more text and saw you had gotten it, read it, and ignored it. So, why did you lie?” I felt his breath on my lips. It smelt of mint and cigarettes.

“I- I didn’t lie. I just…” I had no excuse, I was caught.

“I’m gonna ask you one more time.” he stepped closer, my breathing stopped. “Why did you lie?”

I don’t know where it came from, but I found my confidence and pushed Zayn away from me. “Oh, so I can’t lie but you can? Oh no wait, or were you just stretching the truth?” I asked picking up my items and walking into my house with Zayn behind me.

“What the hell are you talking about?!” he asked, clearly frustrated.

“You said you had to do some things tomorrow and the day before, but what you didn’t tell me is that you are a drug dealer! Who keeps that from someone?!” I threw the cloth at him, only because it was the closest thing near me. “God damit Zayn! I thought that maybe you weren’t what everyone said you were. I thought that maybe, just MAYBE, you were actually nice and kind and sweet. But I was wrong! And oh boy was I wrong! Just get out of my house because I don’t want to be near you anymore! YOU. ARE. DEAD. TO. ME.” That was a little harsh, I’m going to admit, but I felt like he needed to know how I felt.

He didn’t say anything, just grabbed my wrist and took me to his car. He opened the door and put me in the passenger side. He then started to drive to his apartment. I didn’t say anything.

About 30 minutes later we were both in his apartment and standing in front of the room I was never allowed to go in. He looked over at me. “This is who I am.” He then opened the door.