Chapter Thirty Three Snow and Entrance to the Mines

Aragorn POV
The snow fell upon us thanks to Saruman. I finally burst through as I searched for the rest of the company. I had helped Frodo, Boromir helped Merry and Pippin. I saw Legolas reach the top of the snow with his elf sureness as I realized who was missing.
"Where is Farrien?" I yelled and panic seized me. Nothing could happen to Elrond's daughter on my watch... Legolas' eyes grew worried as we hadn't found her yet. I was afraid she had passed out under the snow and she wouldn't be able to breath... Then I heard Gandalf say a spell and the snow parted. There was Farrien buried deep beneath the snow. She had passed out and was turning the color of the snow. Gandalf and I pulled her body out. She was cold as ice.
"She'll die out here Gandalf!" I hissed as I tried to brush snow off her.
"We should head to Gondor. The hobbits won't make it out here either," Boromir yelled. Gandalf shook his head.
"Too close to Saruman," the wizard said as I agreed internally.
"Then let us make it to the Mines of Moria! My kin will give us a warm welcome!" Gimli said with pride. I saw a worried look on Gandalf's face. He looked to Frodo.
"It is up to the ring bearer to decide," he said as I looked to Frodo. He took a moment to think.
"We shall go through the mines. Bella has to get warm," he said as Gandalf solemnly nodded.

I carried Farrien to the entrance of the mines. She worried us all because she had not woken up yet. Legolas and I took turns watching over her as Gandalf tried to remember the password. Then she finally started to stir.