Chapter Five Awake

I woke up in a strange place in a soft feather light warm bed. A breeze came in from the window. I tried to sit up but gasped in pain as I felt the arrow wound in my right shoulder. It was bandaged well but still hurt like hell.
"You're awake!" I heard Bilbo exclaim as I turned to him. I hadn't seen him on the chair by my bed because of his height. He climbed on the bed and gave me a hug.
"Bilbo where are we?" I asked.
"We are in Rivendell. I wish you were awake when we arrived. It's so beautiful the first time you see it," he said.
"How did we get here so fast?" I said as my heart began to pound. Somewhere my father was here. Bilbo frowned.
"You were shot with a poisoned arrow and we had to rush you here because of it. Nearly hurt Aragorn's horse," he said.
"Aragorn?" I squeaked.
"Oh, I shouldn't have said that. You know him by Strider. His real name is Aragorn, son of Arathorn, future high king of Gondor, should he ever claim it," Bilbo explained as I gasped.
"He's the king of Gondor and you didn't tell me?!?" I nearly shouted.
"He needs his identity kept hidden like yourself, but we seemed to have failed at that," Bilbo said looking at my shoulder.
"Hey, I'm still alive and in Rivendell. Quest accomplished," I said.
"Yes I suppose it is," Bilbo smiled.
"I better tell your father that you are awake. And Aragorn too," he said as he climbed down.
"Aragorn hardly left your side except to explain things to your father," Bilbo said.
"Really?"
"Well yes, but he was forced out when the healers had to change your shirt and wound," Bilbo said with a wink.
"Was anybody else hurt?" I asked.
"Fortunately not, though his horse was close to collapsing when we got here."
"Your father will be in soon since you are awake," he said as I froze. The time had finally come. And I was only clothed in a nightgown of sorts as I looked at myself.
"Don't worry, he'll love you," Bilbo said as he read my mind. I smiled as he left. Only a few minutes passed and an elf appeared. He was in elegant robes and had dark hair like mine. He stopped walking at my bedside. He said something elvish I didn't understand. But it oddly seemed familiar.
"Welcome home my daughter," he said as I sat up and hugged him. I felt a few tears but didn't care.
"Father," I said as he let go.
"I have not seen you since you were born," he said in common tongue.
"I'm here now."
"Yes. That's all that matters. We have much to talk about."
"Where's my mother?" I asked as his smile faltered.
"In the Grey Havens. I'm sorry but you can't meet her until you decide to leave Middle Earth," he sighed.
"I just met you. I don't want to leave yet," I said as his smile returned.
"Do I have an elf name? Don't I have siblings? And what happened to Aragorn?" I stammered all at once as he laughed. It sounded like music.
"All will be answered. Your elf name is precious and you should only use it with those you trust, for I fear the enemy is going stronger. Your name is Farrien, though I understand if you still want to use Bella as a nickname," he explained.
"Farrien?" I said, getting used to my name.
"Yes. In elvish it means to hunt, which I'll explain later... your eldest siblings are twin brothers but they are not here right now. I have sent word to them to come meet their sister. Your third sibling is a sister named Arwen, and she is here eagerly waiting to meet you," he said.
"Are they like centuries old by now? What are my brothers names? Will Arwen like me?" I rushed again.
"All will be answered, but you do need rest. I healed you myself, and it was a long process," he said, glancing at my shoulder.
"Does it hurt?" He asked.
"Not so much now," I said, too distracted by him.
"Aragorn nearly made it here in record time for you," he said as he held my hand.
"Really?"
"Yes. He didn't want to leave your side until I took care of you. Arwen met him at the gate and rushed you in."
"I don't remember any of that."
"What do you remember?" He asked.
"We we're leaving the inn, men were chasing us... and Aragorn fought on his horse when an arrow pierced my shoulder and I blacked out," I said as I shuddered, remembering the wound. Elrond sighed.
"What?"
"That was three days ago. The poison was hard on you. I have yet to discover who those men were..." I started to feel drowsy as he looked at me.
"You're tired. You need rest," he said.
"But I've just met you and have so much to learn!" I sighed. He smiled softly.
"We'll have much time together now, my Farrien," he replied. He kissed my forehead.
"But you must rest," he said as I started to drift to sleep.