Chapter Ten Elladan POV A Brother's Worry

I finally saw Aragorn leave Farrien's room as I waited. Being a big brother to everyone meant responsibility. I tried to sneak up behind him but he turned his head.
"I know your there Elladan," he said as I sighed and came out.
"Father trained you too well," I sighed as I walked up to him.
"Yes, well, what is it?"
"Farrien is very vulnerable right now, and you've already broken one of my sisters' hearts... please watch yourself," I warned as he raised an eyebrow.
"I've only met her."
"The same could be said about you and Arwen." He frowned.
"I'm not going to start any trouble. Your father asked me to train her. Take it up with him if you're so concerned," he spat as he started to walk away.
"What skill could a human teach an elf better?" He turned to face me.
"Do you forget my birthright Elladan?" I walked closer to him.
"No. Sometimes I think you do," I said. He flared his nostrils and began leaving.
"You forget you're only human amongst elves, little king," I spat. He stopped walking and clenched his fists. Then Farrien walked out of her room, holding her bad shoulder.
"Will you two please stop fighting?" We both looked at her, surprised.
"Did you forget I have elf hearing too? Just because I wasn't raised elf doesn't mean I don't have the skills," she spat.
"Forgive me, my lady. Your brother was just showing concern," Aragorn said, slightly bowing his head and looking at me.
"You're both forgiven but please don't fight over me. It's hard enough figuring out how to be a daughter of Elrond without you two arguing too," she said. I lowered my head.
"Forgive me sister. I am just concerned about you're well being," I said.
"Thank you Elladan. You two better go to bed before father hears about this."
"Goodnight sister," I said as Aragorn bade her goodnight. I waited farther out in the hall this time as I saw him walk by. I stopped in front of him and pointed a finger at him.
"This isn't over." And I left him standing there.
I immediately of course went to father's room. He let me in and was in his nightgown.
"This better be good Elladan," he hissed.
"It is father," I said as I stepped into his room.
"I believe Aragorn and Farrien already have feelings for each other," I announced, as there was genuine shock on his face for a brief moment.
"Hm. Well he did save her life by getting her here in time... maybe you misread it," he said, shrugging it off. I crossed my arms.
"Really? You're not taking this seriously?" I said.
"Elladan, I have bigger problems on my mind than a possible silly crush," he said as he turned to his bed.
"But he already hurt Arwen father, do you want that to happen to Farrien too?" I said. He turned to face me.
"No I don't. I will keep a close eye on them, will that satisfy you?" He sighed. Then I noticed how tired he really looked. Dark shadows were forming under his eyes. I wondered how much healing her really took out on him...
"Yes father. But I have another question," I said. He nodded.
"Did healing her hurt you?" I asked quietly. He closed his eyes and sighed.
"Healing her did take a toll on me, but I needed to save her. Do not worry about it."
"Is that why you asked Aragorn to train her?"
"My reasons are my own Elladan. Please get some rest before dawn comes," he said as I took that moment to leave.
"Goodnight father," I said as he said so as well.
"I hope you know what you're doing," I muttered, not caring if he heard or not.