Chapter 9: Nash Helps

We all met up at the Skate Park, I had packed a backpack full of prank supplies twenty rolls of duct tape, smoke bombs, enough super glue to stick an elephant to the floor, mini cameras, and tablet, corner cams, laser pointers, heat camera, my Swiss Army knife which I keep in my pocket, pepper spray and my personal favourite two fully charged taser's (courtesy of the police department of which I stole them from) I had filled my back pack to the brim for Alissa's jail break.

"Do you know who grabbed Alissa" Sam asked, I shook my head and rubbed my temple "no, but I'm positive they work for this Dean guy, anyway I just wanted to tell you lot before I go" I huffed. Nash raised an eye brow
"Go where, shouldn't we report this to the police" she asked. I starred at her
"I'm going after Alissa, and you can't tell the cops, they can't do anything" I huffed. Jaxon starred at me "Denny we don't even know where she is, what are you going to do run around the country" Jaxon asked.

I shrugged "I'll find a way, look just watch your backs while I'm gone" I huffed ready to go, Sam starred at me "Denny I get it that your not going to stay, but at least let me tag along, I can help locate her" Sam told. I shook my head
"No, I'm not putting you in danger, besides if the government knows about Alissa then they'd be tracking us, you can't use a laptop" I exclaimed. Nash was in a deep thought her head tilted down "I could help" she mouse whispered.

I looked at her "how does seeing the future help" I asked, she looked at me
"Well for one, I can locate people in my Precognitive state and two, I can walk through walls" she huffed. Starred at her with curiosity
"You, want to help me, I'm not in the mood for jokes" I groaned, Nash shook her head "I promise I can help, please, if I have to use this curse, I want it to be worth while, saving her is worth it and also cause I don't want any of this power stuff to stop me from one day becoming president" Nash said in a stern tone.

I nodded "fair enough, anyone else want to come " I asked, both the boys raised their hands. I was humbled through my anger which came with my best friend being kidnapped "fine you guys can come, I guess, so Nash what's this about you being able to find people" I asked sitting down after standing for so long. Nash nodded and breathed out deeply and closed her eyes and tilted her head in concentration.

Moments later her eyes fluttered open and I nearly bolted, her eyes where glassy and unnatural, instead of a lively icy blue her eyes had a dead appearance that sent chills down my spine. She stayed in this state for a whole minute without blinking when she finally closed her eyes again, she gasped and opened her eyes which returned to their normal blue "Nevada" she managed to choke out. Sam raised an eye brow "like Las Vegas, why would the government be there" Sam asked, I slapped him on the half of the head "she means like Area 51 genius" I rolled my eyes and pulled out my phone.

Pulling up maps I handed it to Nash "put a pin where it is exactly" I told, Nash nodded and moved her finger along the map of Nevada. She finally stopped and handed it to me "it's there" she told
"Nash are you sure, we down have time to be messing around" I asked. Nash nodded "I'm positive, Alissa is being taken there right now" she told. I nodded and stood up and the others followed "ok, we don't have a lot of time, we meet here at midnight and leave for 51, Sam I have a bunch of mini cameras and a tablet that's hooked up to them, Sam and I will give you two lifts there, I'll grab some stuff at home" I told.

Sam nodded as I quickly passed the tablet to him "ok, remember here, midnight, your late, we leave, good" I asked. Everyone nodded
"I suggest we get a nap, gonna need it, see you in a few hours" I said as I bolted away from the group. Skidding to a halt outside my house I walked in to see my dad running around with bags, rolls of paper and his laptop "uhhhh, what's going on" I asked confused. Dad tuned around
"Hey Denny Girl, um you know how I said I may be going soon, well I had just gotten a call from the boss and he wants me to come in" he told.

I chucked my keys in the bowl and looked at him "I thought I was going with you, for a trial period" I mentioned. Dad nodded and looked slightly saddened, like he wanted to tell me something but couldn't "You'll have to wait an extra week Den, I'm really sorry, but I have to go" he told. I nodded
"I guess I'll see you soon" I huffed as I hugged him, dad nodded and walked out of the door. Mum walked in mixing something in a bowel "I made chocolate chip cookie dough" she smiled.

I laughed and pulled a weak smile from nowhere "thanks but I might just go to bed" mum nodded as I walked up the stairs
"Denny, are you alright" mum asked I shook my head
"I'm fine just a long day at school I guess" I told. She nodded and I headed to my room, closing my door I walked to my bed remembering the CD under my pillow.

I fished my hand under the pillow to find nothing, I chucked my pillow across the room in search for it but found nothing. An instant wave is dread smashed me as I feared where it had went.

AN: Okay so this is the last or second last chapter before the real fun stuff happens and I will be posting very soon, basically when I finish the chapter for the um, never mind, I'll wait. So yeah hope you enjoyed and thank you to anyone who has read commented, voted and exedra. I love the support even though that's not why I write the story (even though it's a massive perk)