1

"Tubbo!" Tommy whined, closing yet another chest, "can I borrow your armor again?"

"Yeah sure." Tubbo said, tossing a netherite set at his friends feet.

"Wait, it's that- is that my armor!?" Tommy yelled, examining the chest plate, "Gah you little-!"

Tubbo laughed for a moment as Tommy raged about his armor, "Technically it's Dreams armor, and you just left in a plain chest."

"Wha-! You stole it!" Tommy gasped.

"Well, I mean, yeah." Tubbo shrugged, the fur of his vest shifting in the breeze.

Tommy frowned, slumping forward on a dirt mound outside his house, "doesn't that get hot?"

"What, this?" Tubbo plucked at the brown fabric, "not really, it gets pretty cold in Snowchester."

"Oh yeah, and that big mansion you have with Ranboo." Tommy wrinkled his nose.

"And Micheal." Tubbo added, "I should probably check on Michael actually, you wanna come with?"

Tommy pushed himself up, "Sure. Got nothing better to do right now."

"Cool, let's go." Tubbo smiled, walking off towards Snowchester.

"Wait, wha- wait for me!" Tommy shouted, running after him, "God, you can't just leave me."

"Sorry." Tubbo chuckled.

Both boys went silent as the prison loomed into view. Tommy felt colder as the black building blocked out the sun. Or maybe it was because of what Dream did to him in there...

No. Dream was still locked in there, alive despite Tommy, Tubbo, Ranboo, and Ghostbur's best efforts. And now Ghostbur is in limbo and Wilbur is running free again. Tommy shivered at that thought. Wilbur may be his brother by blood, but they weren't family anymore.

"You okay big man?" Tubbo asked as they left the shadow of Pandora's Vault.

"Yeah, just thinking about..." Tommy glanced at the prison again.

"Oh, yeah. That happened." Tubbo's goat-like ears dropped a bit.

"'That hap-'!" Tommy laughed, "You'll have to be a bit more specific than that, my friend!"

Tubbo laughed as they reached the small ocean that separated Snowchester from the rest of the SMP and the L'manburg crater.

"Alright, let's go!" Tubbo smiled, grabbing his trident and heading toward the soul sand tunnel.

"Woah, hold on, where are you going?" Tommy asked, running after him.

"The speed tunnel." Tubbo said, "it's the quickest way there."

"Aww, but I don't have soul speed boots." Tommy whined.

"Yeah you do, Dreams armor is maxed out." Tubbo smiled.

Tommy paused, "yeah well I wouldn't want to wear Dreams armor would I?"

Tubbo shrugged, "Alright. I'll see you there then?"

"Woah woah woah! Hold on, hold on!" Tommy yelled as his goat-like friend sped off through the water.

"Bye!" Tubbo laughed.

"Oh my-!" Tommy huffed, putting on the netherite boots, "Tubbo! Wait for me!"

The soul sand tunnel has always been slightly eerie to Tommy. He didn't understand how Tubbo and Ranboo thought it was fun. It was too quiet. And dark. Tommy didn't like the darkness. It reminded him too much of limbo.