It's Complicated: 15

===Tala's Point of View===

Their games continued off and on for the rest of the day. They'd come into my room, ask me questions I can't answer and then find another way to hurt me. At one point, he just dumped the rest of the container or wolfsbane over my head, leaving my entire body burning. The liquid dripped into every open cut which started to burn my insides as well as outside. My whole form is shaking and getting weaker from blood loss and the poison in my system. I'd be surprised if I can manage not to pass out anytime soon.

"How are those sarcastic remarks of yours?" The same blond from all the other times asks, moving to stand right up in my face. His breath smells like alcohol and I can see his eyes are a little less focused then they usually are.

He's drunk, plain and simple. Even I can see that with only one good eye as my other is swollen shut. A product of one of the earlier questionings. He's swaying a little on his feet and and he has a bottle of alcohol in his one hand. That really gives it away.

"Sarcasm is the last refuge of the imaginatively bankrupt. I'm running out of material though." I reply quieter, licking my dry lips.

The man chuckles and stumbles back a few steps. The other man that usually accompanies him to these visits isn't here.

"You're going to tell us what new want to know. If you do, you may just survive long enough for your mutts come to get you." Again with the mutts. My wolf growls in my head at being called names, but she doesn't dare growl aloud. Last time didn't end well and I really don't want that to happen again.

"Yea well I would tell you what you want to know if I actually knew something." Slap.

My cheek burns from the hit, but unfortunately it's actually one of the less painful things to happen to me. He's gotten pretty violent and I wasn't able to defend myself.

"You should just give in. Answer the questions an no more pain has to come to you."

Lie.

I open my mouth to reply, but the best sound to ever reach my sensitive ears. From somewhere close by, a chorus of howls breaks the eerie silence and a small smile finds its way onto my face.

The drunk man in front of me hears the wolves howling and quickly backs out of the room, forgetting to shut the door behind him. If I wasn't chained to the wall, I would be using this as my opportunity to get out of here. He just up and left, which could be a good thing for me since I know he won't be hurting me anymore. Plus, if e left in that much of a hurry, something is definitely going to happen; hopefully for the better.

I close my eyes and strain my hearing as far as it can go to be able to listen to whatever's happening. After a few moments of men scrambling around, trying to prepare themselves, I hear a loud crash followed by lots of growling.

Guns are fired and there are a few whimpers of pain. I hope it isn't someone I know. From what information blondie let slip, a werewolf can be almost anyone and its impossible to tell the difference between a human and a wolf when they're happy. If they get mad, you better run.

Men's shouts and more shots are fired plus a lot of louder growls and barks.

A headache sets in from trying to concentrate too hard so I let my concentration slip. Even after I no longer wish to hear anything, the sounds of the fight attack my senses. This includes the loud noises and the smell of blood, which may or may not be mine. Either way it hurts my nose and I squeeze my eyes tighter to try to block everything out.

Tugging on the metal around my wrists a few times, I keep hoping they'll magically open to let me go.

Although, even if I would manage to get free, my leg is in pieces and the many cuts an bruises all over my body would make it extremely difficult to actually go anywhere. Hopefully the wolves will be able to help me because I pretty much useless right now.