It's Complicated: 10

• Dedicated to All my fans and readers <3

===Tala's Point of View===

Pain.

That's all I feel at that moment. It's almost like the car accident all over again, but this is much, MUCH more painful.

I collapse to the ground, groaning in pain and clutch my sides with all of my strength. I roll over onto my back and fight back the tears threatening to spill. It feels like someone lit me on fire, but when I peek through my eyes to look, my skin looks like it normally would. I quickly shut them again as the temperature keeps getting hotter and hotter.

I break out into a sweat from the invisible heat, but it does nothing to actually cool me down like it should. If anything, it makes things feel worse.

I curl up into a ball and dam breaks, letting a flow of hot tears trail down my face and soak into my shirt. If I could move my arms to wipe them away I would, but it seems like my limbs have become lead weights at my sides.

The fire travels through every inch of my body, making sure to lick my insides, my arms, my legs, my chest, my feet, my stomach and even my head. If this is what dying feels like then I must be going to hell. That's the only reason I can come up with for all the pain I'm in. People always say they think death is quick, but they're horribly mistaken. This is agonizingly painful. I wouldn't wish death on anyone if it's this bad, not even my worst enemy would deserve this.

But I didn't think it would get worse.

My left leg breaks clean in half with my knee turning at an awkward angle and I can't stop the cry of agony that escapes past my lips. It hurts! What have I ever done to deserve this? I know I'm being stubborn with my family, but I never did anything truly wrong.

My fingers and toes snap, followed by both my arms, and my other leg. Somehow my neck snaps to the side and I'm still able to breathe, but it's like there's a weight is on my chest restricting my airways so it's not much better.

Barely being able to open my eyes, the only thing I can make out is the moon light still shining down on me. It's like an unwanted spotlight on a big stage.

My eyes close as a new fire, burning even hotter then the first one, starts. By now, I'm sobbing uncontrollably and every little move I make sends a wave of extreme pain through by broken body.

My ankles.

My jaw.

My wrists.

Even my nose.

I realized a while ago that screaming does nothing. No one comes running to help me and the hurting just doesn't stop. It also doesn't help that my jaw is in pieces so I couldn't call for help even if I wanted to.

In plays or when picking people for teams during recess when I was little, the parents would always say the best is saved for last to make you feel better about yourself, but it's truly the worst feeling above everything else. Nothing can compare to what happens next.

My spine.

It separates into multiple parts and seems to almost hunch around the rest of my body. Seeming almost impossible to even me, the rest of my bones start shifting and rubbing together under my skin. I grunt and try my best not to move more then I have to. With my bones moving on their own, I do nothing but lay there and let whatever happens happen. If I could have stopped any of this, believe me when I say I would have as soon as the burning started. It never stopped once and only added to everything else I'm feeling.

My body seems to grow and both of my shoulders pop out of their sockets to settle in a different spot then they should be. If anyone were to see me now, all they'd see is the broken body of a girl. I'd even guess I look dead and a part of wishes I was.