Chapter10

(Izuku POV)

Everything was ready. The hall was decorated and Hizashi had everything set up for the music. When we saw him we all started crying all over especially when I told him Sho's full name. He was surprised when Sho ran up to him calling him uncle Hizashi. I did have to point out that none of us would be here if it wasn't for him and Aizawa. He blushed a lot. I wore dressy jeans and a green shirt. Sho and his daddy wore matching pale blue shirts over their jeans. It was like little and large. Sho chased little Sho around the hall. He would catch him and swing him around making him giggle loudly. My nerves started to kick in big time and I ran to the toilet and threw up. I heard the door open and Sho was there holding Sho in his arms. I wiped my mouth and flushed the toilet.

"Izu are you ok?" He asked as he frowned.

"Yeah I'm just nervous I guess. I don't know how they will react?" I say as the door opens and in walks my dad holding a steaming mug.

"You ok son, you're pale." He takes a step towards me and the smell of the coffee makes me gag and I throw back up in the toilet.

I wipe my mouth and my dad's eyes meet mine. He poured the coffee down the sink and laughed.

"He is your problem this time Shoto." He says putting a hand on his shoulder. Shoto looks at him confused. I laugh nervously. My dad got out his mobile and phone Recovery Girl.

"I.. I think I might be pregnant again." I say with tears in my eyes. Sho stands there frozen for a moment then he smiles wildly as he steps forward and kisses me.

"Sho how do you feel about being a big brother?" Sho asks him.

"Yeyy" he shouts, making me smile.

As we walk back to the hall I can hear loads of people talking inside. I hesitate. Sho peeks his head inside and tells me everyone has arrived. We start to walk in. Everyone is talking happily to each other and doesn't notice us. My heart is hammering and tears are welling up in my eyes. I walk right up behind Kacchan. I can hear him laughing at something Kirishima is saying and my voice stuck in my throat.

"Kacchan," I whispered as tears slide down my face. I see him freeze and his shoulders hunch up as his fists clench.

"Who the fuck just called me that." he spat at everyone.

"Kacchan I did," I said more clearly.

He slowly turns to face me. There is anger on his face for a second before it turns to shock and I see tears fall from his eyes. He puts a handout and touches my face. He lets out a small gasp before he pulls me into a hug. I start to sob again. I hear the others gasp as they notice me over Kacchans shoulder. He releases me and looks me up and down. Uraraka walks over her hands shaking as they cover her mouth.

"Izuku?" she asks shakily.

"It's me Ura I'm home," I say as I grab her and hug her. She lets out a cry as she clings to me. I try to comfort her but I'm just as bad.

"Mummy, don't cry." Sho sniffs in Sho's arms. I pull away and look at him smiling.

"It's ok sweety, they are happy tears. Sho these are all my friends I told you about. Say hi." I said as Uraraka grabbed my hand looking at Sho.

"Did he just call you mummy Izuku? He looks just like Shoto," she asked. Shoto and I laugh.

"That's because Shoto is his dad and I am his mum. I found out I was pregnant with him the day of my tests." I say walking over to Sho. Just then my dad and recovery girl walk in. The class gasps when they see him.