Chapter 1

(Izuku POV)

I look around my dorm, it's not changed too much in the past three years. There are fewer All Might posters and more manga now. I think the biggest changes are the photos. I picked up one from when I first moved into the dorms. Iida is standing stiff at the side looking at the camera while Uraraka and Tsu are hugging and smiling next to him. I am pulling a shy Shoto into view. He looks terrified which makes the photo even funnier.

Another photo is of the whole class at the beach a few months later. Shoto and I are sitting next to each other blushing, Uraraka is behind us with an arm over both our shoulders laughing. If you look closely you can see that Shoto and I are looking at each other.

The next one is one of just me and Shoto. It is at the school dance. We are holding each other slow dancing and staring into each other's eyes. This was just after we started dating.

I picked up the most recent one, it was only taken a few months ago at Shoto's 18th birthday. I threw him a party here at the dorms with the whole class. We are both smiling at the camera. I love this picture so much that I have a copy in my wallet.

I glance at my bed, Shoto is still asleep. One of his long muscular legs is hanging over the edge of the bed as he lies on his stomach. I walk over and pull the duvet over his bare back before I kiss him on the head. I can't believe we graduate in less than a month. I quickly go to my underwear drawer to check on his gift. I glance back to make sure he hasn't woken up before I take out the small jewelry box. I open it, sitting carefully on the cushion is a silver band with a small green emerald embedded into the top. I got it inscribed saying, "yours forever" I plan on proposing after graduation. I also wrote myself notes as I have a tendency to ramble. I tuck the notes and the box back under the clothes and slide the drawer shut. As I turn to leave I kick the leg of my computer table knocking over one of the photos and yelp in pain as I rub my toes. Shoto begins to stir, he rolls over and opens his eyes staring at me.

"Sorry, babe I didn't mean to wake you. Go back to sleep, it's still early." I walk over to the bed and he grabs my hand pulling me down on the bed and wrapping his arm around me. I laugh putting my hand on his face. My heart races.

"How did I get so lucky?" I ask him as I lean down and kiss him.

Our lips are instantly in synk, his hand travels up my body and into my hair deepening the kiss as my hand travels down his muscled chest to his waist. I pull him to me, pressing our bodies together. I feel light-headed and pull away panting.

"I have to go Sho. My physical is in less than an hour. And your dads on the panel." I sigh as I lay my head on his chest.

"Don't worry Izu, Aizawa will be there too. And soon enough we won't need to worry about that asshole. Three more weeks and we graduate." he says as he runs his fingers through my hair calming my nerves.

"After it I'll just head to my mums since you are out on your assignment all night. But I'll see you tomorrow as soon as you're back. I really hate sleeping without you." I pout as I look at him, making him laugh.

"As soon as I'm back I will head straight to your mums ok. I love you Izu." He said as he hissed me softly.

"I love you to Sho forever." I smiled back. I stood up and the room spun and I fell back onto the bed putting my head in my hands.

"Izu, Izu are you ok? What's wrong?" Sho asked, a little panicked. I opened my eyes and everything was back to normal. I rubbed my hand over my face and laughed.

"Sorry, babe just stood up too fast I guess." I look back at him, he shakes his head laughing before flopping back down on the pillow. I give him another kiss then grab my bag and head out of the dorm.