Chapter 9

(Izuku POV)

I heard Sho's little feet running down the hallway. I didn't want to wake up yet. I had the best dream. Sho and Aizawa were in it. I felt my warm tears begin to slide down my face as I curled up against the pain in my chest as I let out a low sob. Suddenly a hand wiped my tears away as an arm wrapped around me. My eyes snapped open to see the one person that could make this lonely feeling disappear. Sho lay next to me smiling, he ran his hand through my hair. It wasn't a dream. I grab him and bury my head in his bare chest taking a deep breath. There is a sudden pressure at the bottom of the bed and I turn to see Sho jumping in the bed. I smile up at him and grab him pulling him between Sho and me and tickling his tummy. His giggles filled the room. He looked up at me and his dad. He put a small hand on each of our faces.

"Morning mummy and daddy. Can we go to the park today? Norra said it's supposed to snow." he said happily. I nodded and he scrunched up his little face with excitement. He jamp of the bed and ran out of the room shouting.

"Papa, mummy, and daddy are going to take me to the park." his voice trailed off as he headed downstairs.

I smiled at Sho next to me. I missed those mismatched eyes so much. He kissed me softly before pulling me out of bed. We threw on clothes and headed downstairs. Dad and Aizawa were already sitting at the table in the kitchen. I went and hugged Aizawa.

"Thank you for everything," I say as I let him go. I sit next to Sho as Sho runs around the table happily. I smile as I watch him, I see Sho smile as he watches his son. I grab some toast from the table as I put Sho's favorite cereal in his bowl. He drags his seat in between me and his dad and we laugh. Once he has finished he runs upstairs to get dressed for the park.

"Aizawa it's going to take at least four weeks to sort everything out here. I will have to work my notice and we will have to get the house packed up. I will also need to get Sho into a school in Japan and find a house for us to live in there. Oh, and we will need to come back from the dead too. Can you do something for me both of you? Can you stay until we are ready to go? I'm scared that if you leave we will never see you again. And I guess no one else knows about me and my dad can we just keep it that way for now. I'd rather tell them in person if that's ok." I say rather fast. Both of them look at me and smile.

"That was always the plan Izuku. There was no way I was going anywhere until we brought you three home. And there is nothing I could say or do to get this one to leave your side once we got you back after so long. I'm just sorry it took so long." Aizawa told me, I smiled at him. Sho ran back downstairs dressed in jeans and a red hoodie. I smiled at him and fixed his hood.

"Uncle Aizawa do the thing again," Sho asked, bouncing on the balls of his feet. Aizawa laughed and activated his quirk. His hair shot up as he did and Sho giggled.

"Your mummy's quirk is more impressive than that, Sho," Aizawa told him. He turned to me and frowned.

"Mummy has a quirk to?" Sho and Aizawa looked at me.

"I was scared that someone would recognize it so I stopped using it. At least I tried. It went out of control while I was pregnant. It would spontaneously do things. So after Sho was born I worked hard to keep it hidden." I say sadly.

"Sho honey, would you like to see it." he nodded and I put my shoes on.

I stood in the garden as the three of them stood at the door. I took a deep breath and winked at Sho as I activated my quirk. I was instantly covered in my green lightning. I levitated myself off the ground into the air. The wind blew through my hair and rose higher. It felt great I flipped over backward and fell to the ground then using black whip I swung back upwards before I used my smokescreen. As soon as I was hidden I sped away and stopped behind them. The three of them were looking at the place I was before. Only my dad has seen smokescreen before. I kneeled down and tapped Sho on the shoulder. He turned and looked at me in awe.