Chapter 2

(Izuku POV)

"What did you say?" I must have heard her wrong.

"You are pregnant, about a month or so I'd guess but I won't know until we do an ultrasound. It seems you have the gene that allows for male pregnancy. It's more common than you think now with most of the population having quirks." she squeezes my hand as my head spins.

What am I going to do? What will Sho think? Is the baby safe inside me? How am I going to tell my mum and dad?

"I got to tell Shoto," I mumble. Endeavor's head snaps up and he meets my eyes.

"What had my son got to do with this abomination." he spits at me. I tense up and grip the side of the bed. I forgot he was here. He doesn't even know Shoto is gay let alone dating me. I looked at Aizawa, he could see the fear in my face.

"Calm down Endeavor. Midor..Yagi and your son have been dating for over two years. He is the father and there are not some little kids, there are both 18 and free to date whoever they like." Aizawa said protectively. Endeavor clenched his fists and grabbed my wrist. I instinctively put my other arm across my stomach.

"Get rid of it or I will," he said as he snarled at me. His hand was heating up on my wrist but I didn't let him see that it was hurting me. There was a hiss as he burned my skin and Aizawa activated his quirk stopping Endeavor from doing more damage to my wrist as he forcibly removed his hand from me.

"Endeavor go now before I report you for assault," Aizawa said standing up unblinking.

Aizawa watched him walk down the corridor as I stared at my wrist. Where his hand had been was a perfect burn in the shape of his hand. Recovery Girl wrapped my wrist in a cooling solution and bandaged me telling me she would rather not use her quirk on me while I was pregnant. When Aizawa came back in I hugged him.

"Thank you for standing up for me. I want to keep my baby." I say as tears start falling. He puts his arms around me and pats my back.

"You don't have to do anything you don't want to. Let's see how far along you are." Recovery Girl says as she patted the bed.

I lay there watching the small screen as she puts cold jelly on my stomach. As she runs a thing that looks like a huge pen with a ball on the end over my stomach images slash on the screen. It's all black and white and grainy and it just looks like splodges. Then she stops and points to the screen.

"This is your baby, you are about nine weeks. You will need another scan at twelve weeks for a more accurate due date but I would say from this October 15th give or take." she printed two copies for me. And I just sat there for a while staring at it.

Tears ran down my face as I held my stomach. I was going to be a dad or a mum. I don't know what I am, but I know that I already love this baby more than anything and Sho will too. I looked at the time Sho would already be away and won't have his mobile, I want to tell him in person anyway.

Aizawa offers to drive me home and we sit in the car in silence until he gets to my house. When my mum and dad married a few months back they moved to a house. My mum always wanted a house with a garden and Toshinori gave her that. It was still strange thinking that All Might was now my dad but really I couldn't ask for anyone better, he made my mum happy. My baby will have All Might as its grandfather. Oh no, how am I going to tell them? I glance at Aizawa and he has a serious look on his face.

"Aizawa I'm worried about what Endeavor said. Do you think he would really try to hurt me and the baby?" I say as I run my hand over my stomach. I see his lips pressed together and he frowns.

"I'm sure what he said was just in anger and shock," he said but there was something in his voice that sounded off. I could see his hands tighten on the steering wheel tightly as he smiled at me.

"Thanks for everything," I said as I stepped out of the car clutching the photo and my bag.

"I thought I should let you know but you passed with flying colours." he smiled this time with a big smile that was filled with pride.

He watched me until I was inside. I closed the door and laid my head on the door for a moment taking a deep breath. After a moment I take my shoes off and walk down to the living room. My mum is sitting on the sofa next to my dad watching something on the tv. Dad has his arm over mum and he is smiling at her as she points at the tv. Everything suddenly feels too much and I start crying startling them. I ran over and kneel down in front of my mum and hug her tightly as I cry. She puts her arms around me and I feel dad do the same. They don't say anything, they just let me cry until I stop. I feel better letting it all out, I think Endeavor got to me more than I realized.

"What happened, son. Did something happen with your tests?" My dad asks as I sit up and wipe my eyes. I laugh earning a very confused look from both of them.

"I passed all the tests with flying colours Aizawa told me when he dropped me off," I say sitting on the seat across from them.

"Then why are you crying sweetheart?" she asks me.

I take the ultrasound out and look at it. What if they are disappointed in me. I hand it to them before I lose my nerve. My dad looks at it and moves his head trying to decipher what I gave them but my mum's hand goes straight to her mouth and tears start flowing down her cheeks as she reads the name on the side.

"How? I mean I know how. But I mean you're a boy." my mum says quietly.

My dad takes the picture and turns it over trying to see what it is and I laugh.

"Apparently it's a side effect of my quirk. Recovery Girl told me it's quite common now more so in Europe for some reason." my dad's head snapped up to me as soon as I mentioned my quirk. He still looked puzzled.

"Oh, Toshinori he is pregnant. Were going to be grandparents." She squealed excitedly.

"You're not disappointed in me," I say as fresh tears spill out.

"Oh honey never, is that why you were crying. You maybe could have waited a few years, until I was a bit older but I know you and Shoto will be great parents. And we will be here to support you three." She said as she hugged me again. My dad stood there frozen. Looking at the picture. I saw a tear slide down the side of his face.

"I'm going to be a grampa." He said as he looked at me. He walked over to me and hugged me tightly. I laughed and held him.

"There's more. Endeavor was in the room when I was told. He knows it's Shoto's. He... he said if I don't get rid of it he will. Dad, I'm scared he is going to try to hurt my baby." I tell them shakily.

"That bastard. If he even tries it I will kill him." My mum says making me and my dad laugh.

"Have you told Shoto yet?" My mum asked.

"No he is on an assignment, he won't be back until tomorrow morning. He is coming straight here though I will tell him then." I say as I yawn suddenly exhausted.

The rest of the day I sat with my mum as she told me what to expect during the pregnancy. I stared at her as she told me about the swollen ankles and the constant trips to the toilet as well as the mood swings and downright bonkers cravings. I laughed as I thought about Sho having to go to the shops at all hours of the night because I was craving some strange concoction.

My mum made my favorite for dinner and we talked about what would happen next. Sho and I were already looking at places to live after graduation now we would just have to get a bigger place. One with a garden if we could. I could take a desk job until I was able to do hero work again. Mum and dad said they would happily babysit when needed for work as childcare is expensive. I was exhausted after dinner and decided to have an early night. I went to my room that I shared with Sho which is on the ground floor. I lay on our double bed not bothering to get changed as I was just too tired. I fell asleep while looking at the ultrasound of my baby.