Chapter 23 :

Chapter 23 :

Ian's POV :

I grabbed David and Anthony grabbed Sohinki.

Sohinki still had blood flowing out of him in an alarming fastness.

He would die for sure if we did nothing.

I let go of David and he ran with us, his gaze locked on Sohinki who's paleness was frightening.

We needed to save him but I don't know how we could...

I glanced at David and he was crying so much that pretty much all his face was covered with dry or fresh tears.

His hands and his shirt were full of blood.

Poor David...

We quickly reached the ship and Anthony immediatly put Sohinki on one of the bed.

What was he doing?!

We needed to help him in some ways!

Not to put him on a bed that he will probably die on!

The glass closed and Anthony sighed in relief.

"What did you do?" I asked him.

"I'll explain later. He's safe." He walked to David and talked to him for a second before they went to another one of those beds.

I hope that they're all going to be ok.

Wes was next to where Joven was, crying. I didn't know the guy much, but I knew what he was going through and that it was better to leave him alone.

So I sat on the seat in front of the control panel. I had to get us out of here before more soldier would find us.

I started the ship and closed the back door.

Anthony ran to me and sat next to me, on the second siege.

"Look Ian I uh..."

"Don't say anything. I don't wanna hear it. Just help me driving this thing." He looked at me, but I was looking at the dozen of buttons in front of me.

I pushed some and pulled a lever and the ship started moving.

The door of the spaceship opened, letting our smaller ship leave.

We started flying and Anthony was finally helping me with the ship instead of looking at me like I was going to disappear.

"Ian..." I briefly looked at him and he closed his mouth and nodded.

After a few minutes, Wes came by us and I think he saw the tension between us because he sighed.

"Ok you two. I am going to control the ship and you are going to solve your problems. And it better end up with a kiss." I grunted.

I knew he was right.

We couldn't just stay like that.

I got up first and walked to the end of the ship.

I leaned against the wall as Anthony finally followed me.

I sighed and looked down. "Look Anthony... I don't know what to say..."

"Me neither..." I looked up and Anthony was scratching the back of his neck, obviously nervous.

"I'm sorry Ian... I-uh... Tried to seduce you so I could kill you at the end... But I ended up having feelings for you..."

"I already know that... I understood pretty quickly that your plan was to kill me at the end... So I tried to seduce you too... And yeah... The same thing happened..." I looked down once again.

"I love you Ian... And I mean it..." I sighed, tired of acting like I was some 15 years old girl having a crushy-crush-crush on someone.

I looked up and walked to Anthony, grabbing him by the collar of his shirt and pushing my lips on his'.

He seemed shocked at first but then I closed my eyes and let my hands travel to the back of his neck and to his chest. He kissed back and smiled into the kiss.

As we pulled away, we rested our foreheads on each others'.

"I love you too Anthony. Now let's stop acting like children and start acting like adults." He smiled and pecked my cheek.

"I love how you are so sure of yourself... It's hot..." He kissed my neck and I bit my lip. He started bitting it but I pushed him away.

"Let's not get that too far." He smirked.

"There is a room just there." He said pointing at a door that was at my left. I smirked too.

"Let's not be too loud then..."

A/N

JUST GOT BACK FROM GREECE (AYYYY) AND I HAVE A CRUSH (WELL MORE THAN A CRUSH BUT WHATEVS... (I'LL EXPLAIN MORE IN WHAT'S UP)

THERE'S ONLY TWO CHAPTERS LEFT AFTER THIS ONE.

ARE YOU READY?