Chapter 14 :

Chapter 14 :

Ian's POV :

That was now or never.

"Are you putting an act on me?" He seemed to freeze for a second.

"W-What do you mean?" I looked back up at him and tilted my head.

"I mean, do you really love me or are you only trying to seduce me..." He opened his eyes widely and tried to get out of my grip but I only hugged him tighter. I looked back to his face. He was avoiding my gaze.

He didn't love me.

He never have had any feelings for me.

"I don't know what you mean Ian. There's no such things as an act or anything. I love you. I love you and that's all. What made you think the opposite?" He looked at me in the eyes and I could see that he was lying.

He was totally lying.

But I went along with it.

"Nothing... I love you too..." I let go of him and sat a little away. He stayed like that for a second before shacking his head and regaining his spirits.

"Uh.. I... Uh.. Brought you something to eat..."

"I'm not hungry yet, thanks." I felt betrayed.

I shouldn't feel betrayed...

I knew there never was something between us but still... I really do have feelings for him...

But I am not supposed to feel anything for him...

He will kill me without any further thinking if I don't do something.

I need to block those feelings out. Bury them inside of me. Never let them showing.

I need to act.

I do not like nor love Anthony. I'm only acting.

Only acting.

He sat next to me and we stayed in an awkward silence.

I can't even believe he doesn't really love me... Not that I love him.

Because I don't.

He wrapped his arms around me, puling me closer to him and I said nothing. He kissed my neck and I closed my eyes.

He started to bit and I moaned silently.

He brought his hands to my torso but I pushed him away.

"No. Stop Anthony." But he didn't stop and continued to bit and lick my neck.

"Anthony. Stop it I said!" I pushed him away and got up.

What was wrong with him... He stayed still for a minute before getting up, putting his armor on and leaving.

I sighed.

I walked to the food he brought me and sat down.

At least, he's taking care of me... He probably only cares about my sake because of my skills...

Only because I'm good at fighting and can think quicker than most of the people.

That is unfair.

No.

I don't care.

Because I don't love him.

I've never loved him.

Never.

I started eating the food. It wasn't that bad...

I would've prefer eating it with Anthony... Because it's good for my plan.

Nothing else.

The door opened and closed and I looked up. The soldier took off his armor and it was Anthony.

Why was he back already? He grabbed some sort of bag he had with him and handed it to me.

I took it and opened it.

Guns.

It was only guns.

Why did he gave me guns?

"See?" I looked up at him.

"I trust you Ian. You could kill me right now." I looked back at the guns.

"You have guns too. You could kill me first."

"Ian... Why do you think that I want to kill you so badly!? I love you god damn it!" I closed my eyes as tears started to fill them up.

I don't love him.

I don't love him.

I don't love him.

Let's try something...

I grabbed one of the guns and got up.

I looked up and pointed the gun at Anthony.

"What do you say now Anthony?"