Chapter 19 :

Chapter 19 :

Wes's POV :

We were running, making our way to the cargo bay.

We were like ninjas, running without being seen. The adrenaline was rushing in my veins, heart beating loudly into my chest.

I was scared but excited at the same time.

Joven and I were holding hands, as if we let go, we would lose each others.

I never want to lose Joshua. We came across the room.

I looked at Joshua and motionned him to wait here.

He nodded and let go off my hand, looking scared for me. I made a heart shape with my hands before running to a guard.

I sneaked up behind him and twisted his neck, killing him in less than a second.

I ran back to where Joshua was. I took off my helmet and immediatly kissed him.

"That was risky. But I had to kiss you." I said as we pulled away.

"Ok so, the one on the left is for you and the one on the right for me. After that, we'll take the three in the middle. Do not get noticed and if you do, than just try to kill the more you can without alerting anyone." He nodded and kissed me once again.

"You're hot when you're scared." I smiled and looked back.

I started making my way behind the right guy when he turned around and spotted me.

But before he could do anything, I jumped on him and twisted his neck like the other guy. I looked back to see Joven doing the same.

We both walked behind a spaceship to the three guards in the middle but an alarm cut us in our thoughts.

It was so loud that it almost made me fall.

I caught myself and looked around to see Joven on the floor. I almost screamed but stopped myself, instead, I ran to the three guards that were now looking around, seacrhing the reason of why the alarm was ringing.

I killed the first one with my gun, the alarm so loud that it was hiding the noise of the gunshot.

I killed the second one like the first two guys I killed and punched the third one who was already running away.

I ran to Joven and picked him up.

He must've had hit his head on the ship.

God Joven... I kissed his lips and he opened his eyes.

He screamed something that I couldn't here.

I was about to yell 'what' but I felt a sharp pang of pain coming from the back of my head which made me let Joven go and fall on the floor.

Someone had hit me.

I saw Joven getting up and punching someone and then walking to me. He helped me getting up and then sat me down somewhere in the corner of the room.

He got up and took the gun I had gave him out.

He was looking hot.

Protecting me with a gun, looking left and right to see if someone was coming.

The obvious fear showing on his beautiful face.

He was so hot.

I heard some gunshot over the deafening ringing of the alarm and my head started to spin.

I saw someone jumping on Joshua and punching him and took my gun out.

My head was spinning badly. I put my finger on the trigger and tried to see what I was doing.

My vision was becoming blurry.

I saw the guy and Joven rolling around, punching being thrown.

And it looked liek Joven wasn't winning.

I raised my gun to the guy's face, not really sure of what I was doing and pulled the trigger.