Chapter 10 :

Chapter 10 :

Joven's POV :

"Wait what!?" I got out of his grip, the look of fear on my face starting to show up.

"That's why I was scared to tell you..." I was confused by now.

"But you won't, right? You won't kill me. Hehe. Right?" He looked down and I was more scared than ever.

"I don't want to. But I'm not the chief of the gang... But I really don't want to kill you Joshua! Because I..." He looked up at me eyes filled with tears. "I think that I love you Joshua..." All the fear that I had in my body suddenly left me.

I trusted him.

I trusted him with my life.

I got back into our embrace, hugging him even tighter.

"I think that I love you too Wesley... And I trust you..." He smiled, hugging me tightly. I pulled away from our hug and kissed him slightly.

"So what do we do now?"

"We have to find Anthony. He's the chief of my gang. He'll know what to do." I nodded.

"I guess that I can't really be searching for him since I'm a prisoner, right?" He nodded and then kissed my forehead. I smiled at this small act of kindness.

I really love him...

"I should get going Joshua."

"I understand." He got up, putting his armor on.

I got up too, watching him doing so.

Just as he was about to put his helmet on, I walked to him and kissed him once again.

"Be careful Weseley. I love you..." He smiled and put his helmet on.

"I love you too..." He then leaved and locked the door.

I trust him with my life.

And I know that he loves me.

I really hope that nothing bad is going to happen to him...

Wes's POV :

I walked around the ship, searching for Anthony. His signal was saying that he was in the cafeteria. I walked in the cafeteria and spotted him.

"Hey man, could I talk to you? In private?" He nodded and we walked away, in a room where nobody could see nor hear us.

We took off our helmets, we were both having a look of determination on our faces.

"So, who did you save?" I asked casually. He looked down a little second, smiling slightly.

"Ian..." He half-whispered. He then looked up coughing a little. "Ian." He said more firmly this time. I nodded.

"Does he trust you?"

"It's hard to say... He's really clever, he could've understand our plan and played along but I don't think so..."

"What do you mean by 'playing along'?"

"He tried to seduce me... And let's say that it kinda worked..."

"Anthony, what happened?" I said nicely, not angry at all.

"Y... You're not angry that I fell for one of the guy we're supposed to kill?" I shook my head, making my hair move along.

"Let's say that I can understand you..."

"Wait. What does that mean?"

"I love the guy I saved. And I know that he's not playing. He's legit."

"That's great! You could use that fact to kill him!"

"What? No! I love him too! What if I told you to kill Ian by using the affection he has towards you? Will you do it?"

"Yes. Without even thinking."

"That is a lie and you know it. But whatever. What should we do know?"

"I heard that Mari got a new slave. And apparently, he's one of Ian's friends. That'll only make it harder for us to leave." I nodded.

"That's no luck..."

"So right now, we have to keep Ian and your guy safe."

"Joven... His name's Joven..." I said, smiling a little.

"Wes... What happened between you too?"

"What do you mean?"

"Did you two have sex?" I blushed madly and shook my head.

"No, of course not! Why would you think that... Wait. Did you have sex with Ian!?" I asked, him getting redder than I thought it was possible and shyly nodding.

"He must really love you if it happened. Even Joven and I didn't get that far even though we truly love each other."

"Or maybe it was an act to get my trust... I don't know what to think anymore Wes! I'm confused! I love him but I have to kill him! And I don't know how he really feels about me... I hope that he's not pulling an act on me..."

"You'll know at the end Anthony... If he kills you, then you'll know that it was an act and if he doesn't... Then that'll mean that he loves you... And I really wish for you that it's the second one..." He nodded.

"Thank you Wes."

"No problem man."