Chapter 6 :

Chapter 6 :

Lasercorn's POV :

"No! Sohinki! Put him down! Leave him alone!"

"Lasercorn! Leave me alone god damn it! I love you David! Never forget that! Leave me! Don't touch me!" I ran after them, not decided to let them take Matt away yet.

Why were they taking him anyways!?

I ran faster, almost catching Sohinki but one of the soldier grabbed my arm, pulling me down, on the cold and hard floor.

They started hitting me, foot, hand, gun. Everything.

The pain was barely bearable. I was screaming so loud that my lungs were hurting.

But the only thing that I was screaming was "Matt! I love you! Matt!"

Sohinki'sPOV :

"NO! DAVID!" I yelled as I saw him being hovered by soldiers.

I tried to move but one of the soldier slapped me on the back of the head.

David...

The prison's door closed and we leaved.

Why did they had to choose me? Me out of all people.

Silent tears fell down my face as I lost sight of the doors.

I was being left alone, without David to protect me... Just when we finally got together... That is not fair.

"We took him as you ordered your majesty." All of the soldiers bowed down and I only looked up.

There was a throne made out of gold with diamonds all over it. The throne itself was covered of thin layers of red velvet. A little woman was sitting on it. She seemed to be asian. She must've been 21 or something.

"Great. You can leave now." They made me leave the little ship and leaved.

I was alone with the girl.

I have to stay alive for David.

"Hello there. What is your name prisoner?" I flinched at the 'prisoner'.

"Sohinki." I said harshly.

"Use another tone with me! And I want your real name." When I said nothing, she snapped her fingers and some kind of TV appeared, coming from the ceiling. But what was the worst was what this TV was showing.

"David!" I yelled, the tears already starting to fill my eyes up.

He was getting beat up.

He was bleeding really badly.

Nonononono!

That is bad!

"I can stop that you know. One more time : What is your name?"

"Matt! My name is Matt!" She nodded, a deep and scary laugh coming from her mouth.

She snapped her fingers once again and they all stopped beating him up.

They leaved and the camera was still fixed on David's bleeding body. The sight of him being so week made some tears fall out of my eyes.

"Now Matt," I cringed as she used my real name.

"You are going to do everything I'll tell. If you don't, then your friend David here is going to pay the consequences. But if you do, then I'll personally make sure that he's safe." I nodded.

I have to do it.

For David's sake.

She got up and walked to me. "Now kiss me Matt!"