First Date

[10:00Am]
[At the auditorium]

Lena-Good job guys, Veronica Bright this act was perfect. Today i could feel the emotions the expressions and the bond. Keep it up.

[The practice Finished]

Veronica-Should we go to the canteen now?

Bright-No we are going somewhere else

Veronica-Where?

Bright-On a date

Veronica was very happy and excited about the date because this was their first date.

Bright really wanted this day to be really special for her.

And the date went like....

After school they stopped at the library because since a long time Veronica has been telling Bright that she really wants to read the Death Series new edition. So They read the book together then they went to a near by restaurant to have lunch. After lunch Bright took her to a long drive and they stopped in the middle of nowhere. He remembered Veronica saying that she loves going on long drives. They stopped at a place where there was no one around the road was empty, no cars were passing, on the left there was a long beach and they could see the sun from there and on the other side of the road there was A waffle stall. They had waffles and sat on the road side and talked for hours. They held hands and walkes by the beach and saw the sundown. When it was getting dark He took her to a place from where they could enjoy the evening fireworks.

After watching the fire works at the end they went to an Italian Restaurant to have dinner together.
After the dinner Bright dropped Veronica home.

[Infront of the cassano mansion]
[They get out of the car]

Veronica-Today was so much fun, i will always remember this day.

Bright-I have one more thing to give you

Bright opens the car's trunk and took out a Box.

Bright-Thats for you.

Veronica-What is this?

Bright-Open it.

Veronica opens the box and there was a Big teddy bear.

Veronica-Ommo! Ommo! this is so cute.

Bright-You like it?

Veronica-i love it.

She said with a smile as she came close to him, stood on top of her toes and kissed him and said "Thank you".

He wrapped his arm around her waist and gave her a kiss and then hugged her.
As he released her from his arms they both held hands and looked into each others eyes with bright smiles.

Bright-Go inside its getting late.

veronica-I dont want to go, can we stay like this for sometimes.

Bright-Its getting cold outside go inside. i will pick you up for school tomorrow.

Veronica- bye. i love you.