A mafia style plan?

[9:00 in the morning]
[At the breakfast table]

veronica- Dad can you drop me at Lisa's place on the way to the office?

Vincenzo- Sure. Also, how is she doing? Ithas long time since I have seen her.

Veronica- At th, is a poialaalsooso don't know. she tells me she is fine but I think something is going on with her.

[10:45 in the morning]
[At Lisa's place]
[Door bell ringing]
[Lisa opens the door]

Lisa- why didn't you tell me you were coming?

Veronica- I just came to hang out with you.

Lisa- did you have breakfast?

Veronica- Yeah I did.

Lisa- So what brings you here all of a sudden?

Veronica- What do I need ason to come to my best bestiendsd's'sseVeronica- I am here to see how you are doing.

Lisa- I am doing good.

Veronica- are you? you stay distracted all the time, you don't spend time with me at school and disappear during lunch or go home early. And you are saying you are doing good.
like dude, I know for sure something is bothering you.

Lisa- You are overthinking.

Veronica- will you tell me or do you want me to find out what's with you know it wouldn't take me very long to find out?

Lisa- fine I'll tell you, but don't get mad. Trevor is again bothering me. He has again started bullying me and he said if I tell this to anyone he will ask his dad and get me expelled from school.

Veronica- That asshole, I told you last time let me take care of him, I should have broken his bones last time so he wouldn't have dared to do something like this again.

Lisa- Please calm down, don't do anything.

Veronica- No I will break his jaw...

Lisa- PLEASE! I don't you to get in trouble.

Veronica- Fine. I won't do anything. I will take a leave it's getting late.

Lisa- goodnight

[in the car]
[Veronica calling Park Seok Do]

Veronica- Hello Do uncle where are you? Yeah, I am sending you an address please send some of your men there and don't tell eomma and appa.

[Infront of Trevor's house]
[Calling trevor]

veronica- Are you at home? Come down I need to talk to you about something.

Trevor comes down.

Trevor- What are you doing here?

Veronica- I am alk to you about something. Have you started to bully Lisa again?

Trevor- Why did she complain to you such a crybaby.