New trainers

Time skip few months later (I did come back during that time) and Max and Bonnie's 10th birthdays past. Still in alola, the others they stay where ever you want them to stay. Ash's riolu evolved into lucarrio during this time sorry, and became champion of Alola again for passing the elelite 4 Sophocles, Lana, Kiawe, and Gladion.

Ash asks Bonnie and Max since they were trainers now what their starter Pokémon will be. Bonnie says Fennekin from Kalos and Max says treecko from Hoenn. Ash then teleports the trio to hoenn and get treecko, five other poke balls and a Pokédex. Ash then says max do you want to chatch your friends you made on our journey ralts, shroomish, and poochyena. They remember Max and happily agree to come with him. Then they go to Kalos and same thing happens with Bonnie going to the fossil research lab where they left tyranitar and the researchers let her take it as her Pokémon. They then go back to Alola and Ash transfers dedenie to Bonnie's account so Celemont can't do anything to it.

A few days later at the Pokémon school Professor kukui says there is going to be a tournament in the galar region in a few months and everyone decides to go there. The next few days is training and Max winning a grassuim Z trail and Bonnie wining a eletirum Z(how I never played games how you get that one). The next day Ash is at mount Lanakila and gets a letter from a pidgy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dear, Ash Ketchum
That was a very good trick you pulled on us when we sent the champions to challenge you at mount coronet and giving a fake name with a disguise. Dianthia actually piced it together and told me I then did some looking into it and realized she was right. So I think you may have heard about this tournament in Galar and I'm inviting you to come your friends can too. I hope to see you there!

P.S.
OKAY REALLY ASH you disappear for a little over 3 years and don't even TELL ANYONE. I would like an explanation if you are coming.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day Ash says "guys if you want to be ready for the tournament in galar then you need to train in galar." Everyone is cluesless on what he means, but Ash says trust me it will help you in the tournament.

The next day they board the flight to the galar region. (Galdion came too and rotom dex) Kiawe asks what will help us in the tournament here? Ash says "you'll see once we get there and be careful if you anger a Pokémon here you would be running for your lives about your Pokémon wouldn't do that much damage to them.

Ash then takes them to the wild area and says I'll show you  how they battle in galar, but will need some help. I can help I done a bit of dynamaxing and giagantiamax, do you want to use lucarrio since it wouldn't be the same as dynamaxing as a riolu. Yeah that would be a good idea said Ash and he brought out lucarrio. I bring out my lapras and say I guess we should start battling and then you dynamax and I'll giagantiamax. I start off saying lapras use ice beam on the ground and then slide on it using water gun(I'm doing contest style battle right now.)

Ash says lucarrio try to find your balance point on this ice then use aura sphere, lucarrio launches it a bit off target. I say lapras slide on the ice to dodge, now use hydro pump. Ash says meet it head on with power of punch with one paw and use the other to use power of punch on the ice. The attacks meet and cancel out and lucarrio breaks the ice battle feild. I say "well I guess that's all for the feild advantage, now lapras let's show them giagantiamax. I return lapras to its poke all and use the dynamax band to enlarge my poke ball and I through it out revealing giantiamax lapras.

Ash says "lucarrio let's follow suit and we'll see if it's different for you since you evolved

Ash says "lucarrio let's follow suit and we'll see if it's different for you since you evolved. Ash does same thing as me revealing dynamax lucarrio.

 Ash does same thing as me revealing dynamax lucarrio

Ash says lucarrio use Max knuckle and it hits. Ok then I'll respond with lapras use Max hail storm and it hits doing some damage. Ash says use Max steelspike hits lapras doing a lot of damage. I ask lapras can you still battle, la lapras ok then use G-Max Resonance(G-Max ice type moved basically works like leach seed). It hits doing little damage, Ash says use Max knuckle which hits and knocks lapras out. Lapras returns to normal size fainted, I use a Max revive potion on lapras and lucarrio goes back to normal size too.

Everyone is in awe at the battle and Rotom dex said I recorded it all. Lana says giagantiamax lapras was so big and what happened to its shell? Rotom dex says allow me to explain "lapras in its giagantiamax form can have over 5,000 people on its shell at once which is a very comfortable ride without any shaking or swaying." Mallow asks "why didn't lucarrio change in any way?" Rotom says "I can explaine that too giagantiamax can only occur for certain Pokémon which unlike dynamaxing it changes both its size and appearance. While dynamax just has the Pokémon grow bigger but keep it's normal look. The Pokémon that grows big in size would depend on its self you won't know until you actually do it."

Ash says that's the basics of dynamax and giagantiamax other than knowing all the moves it will take time for you to master it. The frist time I ever saw it was at a world coronation series battle of the masters 8 and then a dynamax drenaw came out of no where and I started to battle it with pikachu. Then some cracks formed under pikachu cause it to absorb galar particails and I didn't have a dynamax band at the time. I wasn't able to full control giagantiamax during that time but I noticed pikachu tail looked like electricity. I tried having pikachu use quick attack but it didn't work with it being so big and then Leon saw this and said to ask pikachu to use G-Max bolt crash. It hit drenaw returning it to normal form and pikachu went back to normal size.