Training

Ok I lied to myself lol, I can't help that I want to write still same day Feb 2/26/21 and when I was typing the other story I acidently called brilliant dimond bright dimond but doesn't bright sound better then brilliant because bright and shining do go together if someone describes something that had those two traits.

Time skip 1 month from where we left off (I think this is 3rd person view idk which one this is)
Riley has been training me and riolu and all my other Pokémon who have different task to based on what they need to work on to become stronger, but me and Riolu are training with Riley and his lucarrio.

Time skip 1 month from where we left off (I think this is 3rd person view idk which one this is)Riley has been training me and riolu and all my other Pokémon who have different task to based on what they need to work on to become stronger, but me ...

After today's training which is hard if you want to become an aura guardian I was practicing teleporting which I still need to work on a bit more. I acidently teleported my self to where a vine from negative energy was just being attacked by z2 and z1 and greninja were off some where else destroying a stronger vine. I say where am I because I was just trying to teleport to a froest in shinno near mount coronet, am I in shinno right now? Z2 says threw telepathy "no you are not Ash this is Kalos and we're still working on destroying the vines." I say "what😱 I teleported that far (idk what the shinno region is based off but I know Kalos is basically France), I guess I should try again to get near shinno." Z2 says should I have hoopla accompany you in case you need help getting back, and I'll tell greninja I saw you today." I say "I think that would be good just in case."

Z2 then calls hoopla and leaves. Hoopla says " where is zygarde and why are you here Ashkan?" I say "hi hoopla, I was practicing teleporting but I ended up in Kalos and just in case It doesn't go well then you can help me get back." Ohhhh hoopla get it now says hoopla. After teleporting to the bottom of the sea, the alter of the sun, and somewhere in Jhoto that I have never been too. I say "hoopla can you take me back to mount coronet in shinno please?" Hoopla says "ok Ashkan and also says alehoopla ring then I go threw the ring and we are on mount coronet, then hoopla says bye Ashkan. I saw bye and start walking to wear me and Riley were staying and tell him about what happened.

Wow when I was writing the thing at the top I already forgot shining peral was not called shinny peral. I think I might just call the shinno remakes bright dimond and shinny peral for now until I get the names down.