A shockingly turthful reuion

After the z move Alian and Korrina are in shocked silence, Red then ask is something wrong? Alian and Korrina say shocked 😮 Ash ?!?!?! After the powerful wind blew Ash disguise off. Alian says "are you a ghost, ghost Pokémon, or an illusion?" Ash says "no I am not dead and I am not a Pokémon or illusion, also I made up the name Red for myself if anyone ever asked." Korrina then ask how are you still alive mom said you died after running away?

Ash says "I'll tell you but we can go to my home to talk if you guys are cold, follow me." They both agree and happily follow Ash. Korrina then asked where is it I can't see it, and how did riolu use aura sphere is it the one from Shinno?" Ash then says "it's right in front of you don't let your eyes fool you and I hatched riolu from an egg." Ash then walked threw the aura barrier and his siblings reluctantly follow him threw. They see a lot of Pokémon inside the aura shield and then go into Ash house and sit in his living room.

Ash then says "I'm guessing mom told you that I ran away and basically after a while you and mom didn't think I survived. But what really happened is I came home after winning the Alola league and all my past companions were there and betrayed me saying I should give up on my dream. Long story short I didn't feel like typing everything that happened from the start of the book to this chpt. After Ash was done explaining to them they were shocked that their mom wanted him to give up on his dream and not support him.

Korrina then asked Ash how riolu used aura sphere? Ash said "during my aura training with Riley I was able to use aura for moves and weapons which I then helped riolu use aura sphere and that's how I have kept my house hidden with the aura shield. Then buizel came in and told Ash that a new group of people just arrived, Ash then put his disguise back on and went to see who it was and told Alian and Korrina they could follow and see but should stay inside the aura shield because no one knew his real identity yet.

Hi people I am not going to put who the group of people who came in this chpt to not make it seem like it has a lot going on. Also it will give me time to think about who they want it to be that's the reason for the cliffhanger kind of. Bye also this will be published after I actually wrote this, and any ideas for the group to be pokemon, the traitors, the non traitors, or ummmmm ironically the champions.