The champions battles part 2

Hi readers I did say at the end of my last chpt that it might take me a while to write the next chpt. I can do that now because I'm on spring break. So you can expect chpt's to come sooner while I also work on work I have todo over spring break. Now back to the story

Battles underlined

Lance says gardevoir vs greninja battle being. Red says start off with double team then night slash and Dianthia nods like how she battles in the anime. Gardevoir dodges most a the copy but gets hit by a few of them. Dianthia says are you okay gardevoir, if so use moon blast. Gar says gardevoir and uses moon blast which hits greninja and seems to have done nothing. Red says use water shuriken and then telepathicly says use aerieal ace after the mist appears. Gre and uses aerieal ace ninja. Gardevoir gets hit and can't really stand so Dianthia mega evoles gardevoir. Dianthia says use moon blast. Greninja use night slash. Gren almost pushes the moon blast back but it hits which deals some damage. Red says then we will be stronger and they do the bond phonneon.

The video has been edited not by me because I have seen that episode in the anime, and greninja is in its full form of Ash-greninja. Also this is not the battle just using the video.

The champions are shocked since they didn't watch the Kalos league and this surprises Dianthia. Dianthia ask Red are you Ash Ketchum? Red says "no I am not but I also had a greninja and when Ash visited me, me and my greninja unlocked the bond phonneon too." Dianthia said ok, but in her thoughts she thought Red was lying. Then she says use shadow ball. Red says use water shuriken and synchronizes his movements with greninja. The moves collide and make dust. Red says use cut and Dianthia hears that and says use physic to stop it. Gardi says gardevoir while using physic and stop greninja from attacking. Red says now let's finish this with water shuriken( the one he used against Sawyer's in the semi finals.) Lance says gradevoir is unable to battle greninja wins as gardevoir returns back to it normal form fainted. Greninja then returns to normal form and leaves to go somewhere.

Lance sends out garados and Red sends out noctowl (duh they both shinny if you ever seen ash catch it in anime and lance obviously.) Lance says huh a shinny battle, this will be interesting. Cythina then says gyarados vs noctowl battle begin. Lance starts out by saying use thunder fang, gyara uses electric fangs. Red says use air slash to cancel it out, noct sends out white round saws. Gyarados bites most of them and then hits noctowl while getting hit by a few air slashes, noctowl takes little damage, same with gyarados. Red says use whirlwind to make it hard to see and then *whipsers* use hypnosis while their distracted. The whirlwind dose what Red wanted it to do and gyarados then gets hits by hypnosis and falls asleep. Red says use peck now and says threw aura sense where gyarados is. Lance says use ice fang not knowing gyarados is asleep.

Peck hits and gyarados dose nothing, red says use tackle when Lance relises gyarados must have been hit with a move that made it fall sleep. Noct tackle hits and gyarados is at 75% health and it then wakes up. Lance says use aqua tail to clear away the whirlwind and it dose clear away the wind with gyarados having some scratch marks on it. Lance says use hyper beam and gyarados starts charging up a hyper beam. Red says use sky attack to cancel it out, noct gets enough power for sky attack and charges at the hyper beam and they cancel out. Red says use extrasensory and then foresight (search on bubble peida for frist move if ya don't know it) noctowl lifts gyarados up and then let's it crash down it now has 60% left. Lance says use aqua tail and then ice fang it hits noctowl and it's at 85% health. Red says use whirlwind and make five of them then add a lot of air slashes to them they hit gyarados and it's at 55% then the future sight hits  and dose 20% damage leaving gyarados at 35% health. Red says use future sight, Lance then says use rain dance and then hydro pump which leaves noctowl at 80% health. Red says use peck and Lance says doge it and noctowl misses. Red says use tackle and it hits then future sight hits leaving gyarados at 10% health. Red says use tackle again and gyarados faints, they both then return their Pokémon.
Ugh why did I make that battle so long idk why. Bye back to story

Lance then gose back to referring and says battle begin. Cynthia sends out grachomp and Red sends out buizle. Cynthia says let's start it off with dragon claw it hits buizle and dose little damage. Red then says use water pulse and then add sonic booms to it and freeze that all together. It hits grachomp which is super effective and leaves it at 75% health. Cynthia then says use dig and come out of it with brick break. Red says use sonic boom on the ground like iron tail and then launch more of them at grachomp. Grachomp manages to doge some of them but is hit and left at 70%. Cynthia says use giga impact which hits and buizle is at 95% damage. Red says use water pulse and have it around water gun.

It hits and creates smoke and Red says use ice punch while Cynthia says use dragon rage and grachomp fires it but misses. Which gives buizle the opportunity to hit her (other story's say grachomp is a girl, I can finally use a gender with out assuming it) grachomp is now at 50% health and frozen (like what happened with glalie) Red says use ice punch and then finish it off with ice aqua jet (basically aqua jet frozen search it up to watch its cool, no pun intended.) Which leaves grachomp knocked out with swirls in it eyes and they return their Pokémon. Red says you can follow me and ask your questions but I also have two guests staying here with me and there is enough room. The champions follow wondering who the two guests are and a new eeveelution following behind them from the shadows.

Whoops I forgot to underline the battles even thought that is mostly what this chpt is and I can highlight it and underline in Wattpad for some reason so it's staying as it is. Surprisingly this is my longest chpt in the book and I guess I could of added one more battle sense to the other chpt but I didn't want to. I can write again in my free time again yay this took me three days to write because I had little time. I am a bit bad at writing battles. I forgot to add Pokémon speak saying they were okay. STILL COMMENT OTHER NAMES FOR RED THEY WILL MAKE SENSE LATER IN THE STORY.