Where to go

We start off after the anime ending the alola league and Ash wins, then the good bye episode happens from the anime( I am not lazy I just using resources I already have available to use) Ash goes to his house ready to celebrate but finds all his past companions there (I'll name them all in case people don't know who they are) Brock, Misty, May and Max, Dawn, Iris, Cilian, Serena, Clement and Bonnie, the Alola gang is not here, Alian and Korrina are in Kalos still and doing what they need to do right now.

They then tell him that he should give up on his dream all of them say. Ash says "but I won the Alola league and the orange league at the orange island if you want to count that too." Misty then says "even though Brock and I were there for the orange league, they said it was an unofficial league." Iris then says "Ash that is a unknown region to most people I bet it won't make the head lines even though it must be the frist league there in the region." Ash says "well what's wrong with people not knowing it then I won't have to wear disuses so I won't draw attention to myself when I'm in public. And I still won a league that should count." Clian then says "it still doesn't count it's like you winning the orange league again." (I don't really like Cilian and even though I watched black and white I didn't even get 1/8 of what he said all the time.)

Ash says in a sad tone "I will not give up on my dream, but since you guys are giving up on me I am not your son anymore Delia and you are no longer my friends anymore." With that sentence he leaves to go to professor Oaks lab to get his Pokémon. Delia, Misty, Iris, Clian, May, and Dawn are happy to be rid of him and hopes he dose not survive, they then plan to tell the police that Ash has been missing for a while and think's he is dead. While the others are discussing their plan Brock, Max, Serena, Clement and Bonnie quietly talk about not wanting Ash to give up on his dream and hopes he knows where he is going. They pretend they are on board with the plan once they know it but then go back home since not everyone needs to go tell the police the simple story.

Now back to Ash who just arrives at professor Oaks lab and uses his aura ability to call he his Pokémon to him and gets their poke balls as a back up precaution in case something happens to the nanodex he is also taking. He also tells them what just happened to him, now he wonders where to go he thinks about maybe going to Alola but then dismisses that thought because he is not ready to face his other friends/family. Then he dicide to look around the professors lab and sees something about a regional finals in a tournament in the galar region and it seemed the professor had an extra ticket lying around, he takes it and head off to the galar region. Then season 1 episode 12 and season 2 episode 1 happens on Netflix just minus Goh being in those episodes(since he hasn't meet Goh yet).