Hinata POV I

When Kageyama and I left the clothing store, I could just tell something was wrong. People probably think that I'm not good at observing things and my surroundings but I'm actually pretty good with reading others. Kageyama looked stressed and anxious, scared maybe. That's not good..

Just as I opened my mouth to say something, his eyes went wide.

'What? Why does he look like he's seen a ghost?'

I glance over to his hands to see his phone, and ever so slightly, his hands began to shake. He looked up from his phone, and the next thing I knew he started to sprint off into the distance. I watched, stunned, for a few seconds as I watched my best friend running towards a crowded, outdoor shopping center.

'God damn it, Kageyama. Where the hell are you going?!'

I was more than shocked, this was so out of character for Kageyama. What could he have possibly seen to make him so terrified. I yell off into the distance, though I hear no response from Kageyama. I groan and start running after him, trying to catch up with him. While running towards the plethora of different stores and large crowds, I start to lose sight of him.

'Damn it DAMN IT! Where the hell did he go?!'

Whipping my head around frantically, I see a tall person with a dark hoodie, black hair, and bag in hand sprinting towards a Yoshinoya about 30 meters away.

I keep shoving through the crowds, trying desperately to reach Kageyama before he gets to the Yoshinoya. Kageyama is rarely ever genuinely scared, but when he is, it's bad. Really bad.

I feel tears starting to well up in my eye, I just want Kageyama to be okay but all these people are blocking my path. I know that large crowds severely bother him.

Damn it

Damn it

Damn it

Damn it

DAMN IT

GOD FUCKING DAMN IT

"GET OUT OF MY FUCKING WAY" I shout, not caring about what other people there think about it. I only want Kageyama to be okay. I want him to be safe.

I finally push through the last clump of people in the crowd to reveal the Yoshinoya in the middle of the shopping square.

'He's in there. Come on, Sho. You have to prepare for what might be happening in there. Kageyama could be having a panic attack so you gotta be ready to comfort him. Alright... here goes..'

I start speed walking up to the glass doors. I grab the handle and pull the door open, I then rush towards the bathrooms in the back of the restaurant. There are hundreds of concerned and questioning eyes on my as I bolt towards the restrooms. Once I get there I realize that the unisex bathroom is occupied.

'I'll check the boy's restroom first and if he's not in there I'll knock on the Unisex bathroom. Yeah, that's the smartest move.'

I walk over to the wooden door with the words 'men's bathroom.' I open the door to reveal the 2 baby blue stalls. Open stalls.

Nobody else was in there.

Kageyama had to be in the Unisex bathroom.

Itook a deep breath as he backed out of the boys restroom and faced the unisex bathroom door. I knocked once.

No reply

I knock again, louder this time.