3rd person POV I

(Hinata and Kageyama are best friends in this book, I don't like them as a couple so everything that they do is completely platonic here)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey.. Kageyama?"

Kageyama quickly turned around to see Kunimi standing there.

"Uh.. yeah? What's up?" He says as Kageyama tried to not blush

'God he's hot' Kageyama thought to himself

"I was wondering if you wanted to go hang out with me or something... you know, catch up?"

Kageyama's eyes widened, Kunimi actually wanted to catch up and hang out with him! Even after the whole king situation in middle school!

"S-sure! I'd love to!" Kageyama says

Kunimi grins, his smile was so warm. It seemed forever since Kageyama last saw him smile like that, in fact, Kageyama wasn't sure he'd EVER seen Kunimi express this much happiness before.

"Perfect. Meet me here at 4:30 today, don't be late." Kunimi said while turning around and walking away

'It sounds like he's asking me out on a date' Kageyama thought to himself. He blushed slightly before looking at his phone for the time. The clock read 1:04 pm, he'd have about 3 and a half hours to get ready.

When Kunimi got back to the other side of the gym, he smiles evilly. Today is where he was gonna get his revenge on that stupid king, he was sure of it.

His thoughts were interrupted by a certain onion-head

"Kuni, you okay dude? You've been acting like you're gonna murder someone for the past couple of minutes."

"It's nothing, Kin. I'm just thinking of something."

~time skip, 1:30 pm~

It's 3 hours before Kageyama and Kunimi are supposed to meet up, and Kageyama was stressed. He didn't know what to wear, he hadn't packed any extra clothes with him since he thought it was only a practice game. Kageyama then got an idea.

"Hey! Hinata, I'm going shopping for new clothes, wanna come?" He asked the small middle blocker

"Sure! I've got a date, so I need some new clothes too!" Hinata replied

That was news to Kageyama, and he wondered who asked Hinata out on a date. Whoever it was, they had terrible taste according to the raven haired setter.

Hinata and Kageyama decided to walk over to the nearest clothing store (which is not important to the story whatsoever). It took about 15 minutes to walk over to the shop, so they weren't very tired when they got there.
Hinata suggested that they split up and meet back at the dressing room in 30 minutes to try the clothes on. Kageyama reluctantly agreed knowing the small middle blocker would most likely make fun of him when he tried his clothes on, though he would make fun of Hinata back.

After 30 minutes had passed, the famous "quick attack duo" met up at the dressing room. Hinata went first, he changed and walked out to let Kageyama see. He was wearing a pink crop top hoodie and jeans.

(Photo reference):

(Photo reference):

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
just forgive me! (KuniKage)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें