Chapter Seven

Taehyung's POV.

"I've checked everything already ,we're good to go for an opening by next week." I said over the phone

"Well, that's good to hear. How about you? Are you still staying there over the weekend?"

"Yeah, I just have some personal matters to care of."

"Okay, take care bro! See you next week." Said my office mate from another line before hanging up the phone.

It's been two years already since I left Seoul, and moved into another city to be away from everyone I'm close to. I felt like the past two years were the worst times of my life. I have no one to tell my concerns, I have no one to tell how I'm feeling, I have no one but myself. I endured all the pain all by myself, each day for me was like an unwanted present. The guilt and pain became worse each day and there's nothing I could do to lessen. The only thing that is keeping me going is me considering this as my consequence because of what happened to Jennie.

I'm back in Seoul today because of work, and some personal business here, but come back eventually to where I'm living now. I don't know how the hell it happened, but I'm here right now parked in front of the hospital where Jisoo is currently working. I'm still aware of the fact that she and I could never happen again, but I just couldn't help myself but to miss her so much just as much as I missed Jennie.

Maybe I just want to see her just for a moment...

Just let me be selfish just for a minute...

After hours of waiting , I saw her coming out from the facility with a man beside him which I assume is a doctor because of his white coat as they moved their way towards the parking lot. My eyebrows just crossed as I saw how they were laughing with each other as curiosity began to kick in me.

"Are they dating?" I asked myself feeling a bit jealous with the kind of view I'm seeing from afar, but then reality began to wake me up again from my own selfish deeds. I just let out a sigh letting go of the unnecessary emotions I shouldn't be feeling right now.

"Then good for her," I just told myself thinking it would make me feel better knowing that she already met someone

In the midst of my deep thoughts while watching Jisoo and the doctor enter the car . I suddenly heard a sudden knock on my window making me flinch in surprise as I turned my head and spotted Jin outside the car.

"So, what is Kim Taehyung doing here parking in front of his ex's workplace?" Asked him, making me hush him worried that Jisoo might notice his presence.

"Hyung! Can't you just come in? Someone might notice you!" I yelled at him, earning a chuckle from him as he went inside of my car and led me to a restaurant where we could talk and eat dinner.

"How did you know that I was here?" I asked him.

"How wouldn't I know? Your car is too familiar."

"So, what were you doing there?" I asked, before taking the shot of alcohol while he let out a laugh in response.

"Shouldn't be the one to ask you that? Of course it's my wife's workplace, I'll probably be there from here and there, but how about you? What are you doing here in Seoul in front of your ex's workplace after being gone like dead for the past two years?"

"I just came here for work, I'm going by tomorrow too." I told him before taking a sip of my soup as my gaze unconsciously went outside through the glass wall beside us and spotted Jisoo and the guy she was with earlier entering the restaurant that was located at the other side of the road.