Chapter Five

"Aren't you tired yet?"

Asked the young man towards the girl who's standing in front at one particular painting in the gallery, staring at it for hours with her  eyes filled with so much sorrows as she hugs the feeling of loneliness inside her as she kept her hands inside her coat with a red thick scarf wrapped around her neck.

"You've been staring at that art for hours."

"It pains me, looking at the picture pains me, the girl there looks so lonely just like me." The girl replied with her monotone, without breaking the gaze towards the painting.

"Then why are you still looking at it when it hurts you?" He asked.

"Because I liked it that way," She answered.

"Feeling that way could make me never forget the one who painted this picture." She continued, still not moving her eyes away from the painting.

"I heard the person the painter of this art passed away a few weeks ago. How are you involved with that person? Are you a fan?"

"She's my mom."

She answered, making him instantly regret what he just asked.

"I'm sorry." He apologized.

"If that's so, let me join you standing in there."

"Why would you?"

"So, you won't feel lonely."

"So, you're pitying me now." She scoffed in disbelief.

"No, it just simply seeing you standing all alone here saddens me." He said, before moving his feet towards her side and stood several inches away from her. That's the time when the girl can't help, but to turn her attention to the boy beside her, because for the first time after her mother's death.

She felt comfort....

Taehyung's POV.

I slowly opened my eyes as the sunlight hit my face. I held my head sitting up with the pain still lingering inside it, feeling like I just woke up from a long dream. My eyes automatically widened once realizations began to hit me.