Chapter Three

"Jisooya, can I ask you something?" I asked her as she snuggled closer to my body as we cuddled ourselves on my very bed, falling ourselves into sleep.

"Anything Tae," She mumbled underneath her breath as she drew circles with her finger tips on the top of his chest.

"Is there something you aren't telling me yet about my past that you know."

"Tae I met you after your  accident, I would probably not know anything more than I already told you." She said sounding a bit defensive that made me feel a bit suspicious with her unusual action.

Is she lying to me now?

I abruptly threw those thoughts off just letting it slide off with drawing a smile on my lips.

"I know love, I was just asking."

Third's Person's POV.

"We're here!" He announced after parking the in front of the hospital where his girlfriend is currently working at. Jisoo is a head nurse, while Taehyung is a electrical engineer. Fate brought them through unexpected circumstances, she met him at the hospital almost lifeless after being after being caught off in an accident because of the reckless driver who crashed into their car that night. After that, Taehyung lost most of his previous memories and until now he can't recall any of it, even what happened to the accident that already took place 6 years ago.

"Don't forget, we're going to meet the designer for my wedding dress and your wedding suit tonight, okay?" She sternly reminded him, while he just nodded his head like a kid. She leaned towards him, placing her hand on his, giving his lips a peck of kiss before saying her last reminder.

"Don't forget to drink the med I gave you."

"Yes, ma'am." He told him with a reassuring smile.

"I'll see you later, bye I love you."

"I love you too," He told her before she finally left her car closing the door, while his eyes never left her as he watched her enter the building greeting her acquaintances with a smile. He let out a sigh feeling a bit empty, because of her being not able to stay by his side anymore.

But the atmosphere just changed once vivid scenes began flashing before his mind once again.

"I'll see you after class." The girl said, still not letting go of his hand.

"Yeah, I'll pick you after class." He told her feeling a bit blue though they will eventually see each other at the end of the day.

"You should probably go now Tae, you must be late." She told him, still holding each other's hand having no guts to let go.

"No, you go first."

"Fine, I'll go now." She said before forcefully letting go of each other's hand.

"Hey where's my kiss?" He pouted like a kid when she's about to walk out. Her eyebrows just crossed as she eyed on him in disbelief.

"Seriously Tae? We're in the middle of  the a lot people, and you're asking for a kiss?" She asked ironically, causing him to groan.

"Come on it's not like-." Before he could finish his sentence she already pressed her lips against his before running toward inside her classroom with no further a do.

"Bye Tae!" She waved before she could enter her room.

"Bye!" He waved back smiling from ear to ear before placing his hand down as, muttering the name underneath his breath, that matters the most to his very life.

"Jennie."

"Jennie?"

He threw his back at his seat in frustration, gripping his steering wheel tightly reaching the peak of his patience, he really tried holding it back for the sake of his girlfriend, but he couldn't. No matter how much he denies it, whoever that girl who keeps bothering her head isn't just bothering his mind but his emotions as well. He can't deny the fact that his heart just aches for her, how he can't deny the fact he's dying to know about her, he can't deny the fact how he longs for her so much with each day she keeps on appearing before his mind.

He immediately drove his car going straight to where whoever could have the answer to his questions.

"Oh Taehyung you're here, better get ready with your presentation with your team. The clients are arriving in an hour." His friend greeted Seokjin once he entered his office walking in front of his desk, he's also a CEO of the company he's working at. They have been friends for almost the rest of their existence, he certainly knows everything about his past, but didn't tell him as much as he expected.

"Hyung can we talk for a moment?" He asked, looking at him with his utmost seriousness.

"Sure, I'll give you ten minutes." He told him peeking at his watch as he sat on his swivel chair once again looking up at him.

"Is there something you aren't telling me yet concerning my past that I really need to know?"

"Come on Taehyung how many times do I have to tell you? Stop forcing yourself to remem-,"

"Who is she?" He said cutting his words made his eyes widened as his friend began to tremble under his skin as he tried avoiding his gaze.

"What do you mean who is she?" He asked, feeling a bit scared about what he might be talking about.

"Jennie." He told him straightforwardly while looking straight towards his eyes. Jin's eyes just widened as his jaw dropped in surprise.

"J-Jennie?" 

"You know whom I'm talking about."  Taehyung said, raising his tone a bit.

"Is it finally coming back?" Jin asked with concern in his eyes.

"Does she know?" 

"Knows who?"

"Jisoo."

"Why? Does she have to?"

"Yeah, cause she knows." Jin told him, causing his world to stop for a moment of realization.

"W-what? J-Jisoo knows?" he asked in disbelief,

"I do believe she's the person you should be asking all of this." He said letting out a sigh.

"W-what do you mean? J-Jisoo lied to me all this time." He asked him, feeling his heart tearing in half, as anger began to rise inside of him as Jin kept his silence feeling the guilt he had been carrying for years for lying to his best friend.

Taehyung just felt his knees weakening as he sat at the chair lowering his down while running his fingers over his head, gripping his hair in frustration as tears began to fall from his eyes.

He can't believe his best friend, his family, the love of his life and people around him just lied to him about something very important he forgot in his past.

"Tae-." He didn't let him finish, he briefly stood up from the chair and budge out of his office ignoring his words, not wanting to hear anything that would come out from his mouth.