Chapter One

Taehyung's POV.

I found myself smiling with my eyes from ear to ear leaning back at the chair watching the girl in front of me hyping herself dancing uncontrollably with the loud music that is currently blasting around the club. I can't help but let out a giggle with her cuteness as she was just being herself, not caring what others around her would think about her.

After a few moments I saw her walking towards where I was sitting pulling my hand.

"Ba-." I was about to say no, but she immediately cutted my words with sealing her lips on mine for a brief moment that made my eyes widened.

She loves shutting me up this way.

And with that I couldn't find my lips to say no anymore, the next thing I knew I was already with her on the dance floor, vibing ourselves out with the music, until that particular song reached its end as everything just went black as the mellow song began to play along.

Our eyes just instantly met once we realized what song was being played.

"It's our song." We both said in sync as we both giggled.

After a few moments, I initiated pulling her close to mine as I felt her arms wrapped around my neck as we both stared at each other's eyes as if we were looking at each other's soul.

"I love you so much Jen-."

The next thing I knew was waking up with a massive headache, I groaned as I held my head sitting up from my bed, as vague scenes started to appear before my mind.

What is freaking wrong with my head?

"Hey? You okay?" I just heard a hoarse voice that belongs to my girlfriend who's currently lying beside me. We've been dating for 4 years and we're now a year engaged, we're already currently planning our wedding that will take place several months. I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with her.

"Sorry did I wake you up?" I asked with an apologetic smile as I sat up looking at me worriedly.

"Is your head aching again?" She asked with her worried eyes as she brought her hands at the back of my head carefully rubbing it.

"Should we see your doctor?" I gave her a reassuring smile shaking my head in disagreement as I moved my face closer towards her.

"Love, it's okay, it's natural, said the doctor because of the accident that happened years before, it's a sign that my memories are finally coming back, don't you want that?" I asked, pouting my lips as I saw how her eyes turned more anxious, but she eventually smiled fixing my bangs.

"Fine, but just tell me when you can't handle it anymore okay?" I abruptly nodded my head as I felt her wrapped her arms around my neck pulling me closer towards her burying her head on my neck sniffing my scent. I smiled hugging her waist back as I buried my head at her neck as well.

"I love you Taehyung."

"I love you too Jisoo."

"I can't wait to marry you soon." I told her, causing her to giggle as she pulled off the hug looking at me.

"Me too love." She said before staring at each other with so much love in our eyes. I leaned, placing a kiss on her lips as she does the same, then saw a sudden image of myself kissing another girl, that made me abruptly pull off the kiss, good thing she didn't notice it.

"I'll cook breakfast for us," She smiled as she stood up from my bed wearing one of my oversized t-shirt.

"Sure." I just nodded my head as I was feeling weird with myself, how could a thing just appear before my mind, it makes me feel like cheating, and what's worst of all is that it feels realistic. I've been experiencing this for the past few days, it's making me wonder if those were part of my memories I had in my past.

I shook my head as I splashed some water towards my face, looking at myself in the mirror.

What am I actually missing?

After I dried up, I left my room and walked my way to the kitchen where I found my fiance cooking pancakes for breakfast. An instant smile just flashed before my lips as I walked towards wrapping my arms around her waist from behind placing my face on her shoulder.

"Do you have a duty today?" I asked.

"No, it's my day off today." She said before turning off the pan, and turned facing me with a grin.

"Me too."

"Let's spend the day, I wanna take you to some places we've never been before." She giggled and that made me too.

"Alright Mrs. Kim."

-----

"We're here!!" She squealed joyfully as to where the GPS brought us. We both unbuckled our seat belts as I first went outside and went to her door, opening it for her, while she was still fixing some of her stuff.

I looked around the place where my GPS brought us, it's an outdoor mall. I just felt a bit weird, as I feel like the place looks familiar to me. I turned towards Jisoo who just got out of the car, closing the door of my car.

"Are you sure, we haven't been here?"

"It's my first time here, a friend just recommended this place to me. Why have you been here?" She asked that made me stop for a moment as a few images of that girl holding my hand grinning from ear to ear, started to flash before my mind once again. I immediately shook those thoughts off feeling a bit sorry for Jisoo.

Get your head right Taehyung, your girl is just right in front of you.

You can't think of anybody else but her.

Maybe, she's someone I knew or I dated in the past, but it still doesn't change the fact I'm with somebody else now and I wouldn't imagine myself living without her.

But there's still a huge part of me who wants to know.

Who is she? And why?