6

We successfully managed to get to Hôtel Lutetia -as the sign said- without getting spotted by the paparazzi

We successfully managed to get to Hôtel Lutetia -as the sign said- without getting spotted by the paparazzi. Considering She and I covered up our faces, in order to fit in with the crowd. My family is well known, our hotels, fuel stations and so on are very popular.

We arrived at the hotel in record time and we made our way to our suite. Unfortunately, the suite which my mother had booked had just a room and living room, which I think was intended. I couldn't book another because they were out of rooms.

The hotel was magnificent and it screamed 'expensive'. Starting from the marble floors, to the ornate chandeliers that hung suspended in the middle of the reception. As we walked, I continued to admire the statues that must have cost a fortune, beautiful paintings decorated the already filled hallway.

When we arrived at our suite, I placed the card key -which I got from the receptionist- on the censor, and in a second, a click was heard, indicating the room was now open. As we stepped in, I realised that this was no exception from the beauty that I had admired outside. I was in awe, as this was even prettier. The living room had classy furniture, but still had homey features, allowing me to imagine it as a home. My eyes took in the room, and my eyes fell on the 5'2 television.

Everything was strategically placed, allowing me to soak up the splendor of the imperial suite. I momentarily forgot the hustle and bustle of city life, as I explored the new perspective this hotel provided. The lavish furniture sat gracefully in the suite. While I was lost in the view, I failed to acknowledge She. Eventually, my attention fell on her, and I couldn't help the thoughts and images that came after. She stood, a lost look in her eyes as she took in the room, her eyes screened the room quickly, almost like she was afraid it would leave and she wouldn't get to see it all.

I remembered seeing her unconscious body, laying in my hand after she drowned. I wondered how she could drown in a bathtub, but it was beyond me. Her frail frame laid in my hands and I saw how broken she truly was. She probably weighed less than a 12 year old and she had scars that lined almost every inch of her body.

I had questions, so many questions, but I also knew my boundaries. We've barely had a proper conversation, I wouldn't dare ask her anything about her body. So I pushed the thoughts to the back of my mind, and I tried to appreciate the view before me. The attendant that had followed after us placed our bags down and left, after I assured him we didn't need anything else.

Silence filled the living room, save for the casual sounds like that of the AC and television. I walked into the room to observe it, it was huge, as well as the bed. Meaning we could both lay on the bed without getting in each other's faces

I went to sit on the bed and brought out my phone, searching for nearby clubs so I could loosen up. I came across many, but finally, I found one close by. I saved the address into my phone after booking a VIP spot and then I made my way to the bathroom to shower after the long journey.