Dino x Woolf yet again

A ship request from Flametastic! I'll try to write angst, XD. Suicide is involved, don't read if your uncomfortable with that.

Tears filled his eyes as the sirens got louder.

Did he do something wrong?

He began to sob louder as he hugged his mother closer. Blood spilled onto his clothing, he squeezed his eyes shut as a loud banging shook the door of the house.

Before he knew it he was pried away from his mother and forced to the side as they loaded her into an ambulance.

A medic began to talk to him, but he ignored him, closing his eyes, trying to think of a happy place, where everything was better, and he didn't have to worry.

. . .

That was ten years ago. The day everything went wrong.

He was only eight years old. He didn't know what to do. There wasn't a lot he could do.

He was too young to understand when everything went wrong. Too young to help, he was also too late.

By the time that the ambulance ever made it to the house, she was already dead. Death by suicide.

After that, he moved in with his grandmother. His dad was gone, had been for his whole life.

That's actually the reason his mother committed suicide.

She was sad when his dad left, couldn't handle the pain.

After that he always had this feeling. A feeling that he wasn't good enough, for anybody. His dad didn't want him, his mom didn't either.

So who did?

. . .

Woolf mainly liked to forget about his past, or pretend it didn't happen. In school, it was a relatively simple subject to dodge.

Woolf walked through the long hallway, turning to his class and sitting down. There he saw Dino.

Dino gave him a warm smile and patted the seat next to him, which Woolf obediently sat into.

When he was around Dino, it's like all the bad things just went away, like they were never there to begin with.

"Hey Woolfster." Dino hummed as he gave a bright smile to the furry.

Woolf smiled back, and began to filter into the conversation.

. . .

"Hey, you need me to walk you home?" Dino offered as Woolf slammed his locker shut.

Woolf shook his head.

"I'll be fine furry."

"Come on! Let me walk you home!" Dino begged.

Woolf sighed loudly, a small smile forming on his face.

He was so cute.

"Fine, let's go furry."

Dino nodded, leading the way out of the small school.

At first it was silent.

It gave Woolf a lot of time to overthink things, like his crush.

Dino.

Woolf began walking slightly slower, deep in thought. Dino seemed to notice, and slowed his pace.

"What's on your mind furry?" Dino asked, his tone sounding mocking, but his face showing slight concern.

Woolf looked up, as if he was broken out of his trance. He gave a slight shrug.