Dino x Woolf

So, I know I haven't been uploading a lot recently, so I'm sorry about that. I'm trying to focus on this book a lot because I'm really backed up on requests, hope y'all don't mind. This was a ship request by JedGeneral!!

"I'm going to throw up!" TBH yelled. Woolf just laughed.

"Come on, nothing has even happened yet." Blaza said as he leaned back in his seat. But just as Blaza finished his sentence you could hear tons of screams.

Dino instantly grabbed Woolf, for protection of course. Woolf was trying to be embarrassed and happy, but fear overpowered both emotions.

Soon enough the ride stopped. Yep, it was all a roller coaster ride.

"What were you saying Blaza?" TBH asked, frozen in his seat. Blaza just awkwardly chuckled.

"Let's do it again!" Oompa yelled. But everyone quickly denied that idea.

Woolf tried to get up, but then realized that Dino was still holding onto him for dear life.

"Uhm, Dino... Ride's over bud." Woolf said patting Dino on the back. Dino nodded, but didn't let go of Woolf.

"Come on furry, we've got to go!" Woolf yelled. This made Dino let go.

"Who you calling furry, furry?" Dino said as he began to walk away.

Woolf smiled, he hated being called a furry, but when Dino said it, it wasn't a statement, it was more like a game of tag.

Woolf got up and followed the group to sit down.

"That was epic!" Meme shouted happily.

"I almost died!" Socks yelled back, which made a couple people laugh.

"Death aside, who wants to go get something to eat?" Laff asked. To which everyone chimed in their agreements.

"That was fun, huh furry?" Woolf asked as he was eating. Dino glanced up, looking away from his food.

"It was terrifying.... Furry." Dino muttered the last part, so quite it was barely able to be heard.

Woolf smiled as he quickly ate the rest of his food.

"So what's the plan now?" Joocie asked.

"I don't know what y'all will do, but I can tell you right now I'm going home to take a four day nap!" Socks replied.

"What about you furry, what are you planning to do?" Dino asked.

"I don't know, probably be bored. Wanna come hang out at my house, furry?" Woolf replied. Dino nodded agreeing to the idea.

Woolf's house was pretty empty. It didn't exactly leave a lot of things to do.

"Wow, your house is lame!" Dino complained.

"Hey! My house has tons of cool things to do furry! We could play a game, or we could watch a movie, or we could kiss?" Woolf said jokingly. But to his surprise Dino blushed.

"Let's play a game." Dino replied.

"What game, gotta be specific, I have like a million old board games and card games." Woolf said.

"Uno, a classic, yet fun game?" Dino suggested. Woolf nodded as he went to go grab the cards.

"Alright furry, I'll deal." Woolf said as he began to shuffle the cards. He handed each of them seven cards.

"Ooh, be scared furry, I'm sitting on a gold mine." Dino said as he looked at the cards. Woolf laughed.

"I'm an all time champion, don't be so sure about that, furry!" Woolf replied with a smirk.

The game was taking forever. Woolf was sitting there with about half of the deck in his hands. Dino looked over at Woolf's hand and laughed.

"Saving all the cards for a special occasion furry?" Dino asked still chuckling.

"You might not believe me, but I still don't have a single green in this whole stack." Woolf said searching through the mountain of cards in his hands.

"Then this might be a bad time to say this, but, uno." Dino said as he placed a card down. Woolf smiled.

"Yeah, well, I still have.... No greens." Woolf said as he looked through his cards. Woolf sighed as he drew from the deck, looking for any possible card to place.

Woolf picked up a wild card and placed it.

"Blue!" Woolf said with a smirk. Dino instantly laughed.

"Thanks for the help furry, I thought I'd have to draw!" Dino said as he placed down his final, blue, card. Woolf groaned loudly.

"I win!" Dino cheered happily. Woolf smiled.

"Okay, you beat me this time." Woolf admitted.

"So what should we do next?" Woolf asked as he stretched.

"What about that kiss you mentioned in the beggining?" Dino asked, a small tint of red on his face. Woolf smiled.

"What about it?" Woolf said. But as soon as he finished his sentence Dino grabbed Woolf and kissed him.

Dino pulled out of the kiss and sat down in front of Woolfster. Woolf smiled.

"Hey, the furry likes me!" Woolf said smiling. Dino smiled back.

"Your such a furry." Dino said as he leaned his head onto Woolf's shoulder.

816 words. I'm so sorry I haven't been uploading a lot! I'm trying to catch up with requests!! Either way I hope y'all enjoy this chapter!! Till next chapter peeps and have a great night!!!