14.

Dream was walking through the castle's halls once again, he just finished taking a morning bath so now he was heading to George's room. He was still freaked out about yesterday but he didn't think much of it, he honestly thought it was his imagination or something. Why would the prince like him like that? It's not like a knight would be a prince's love partner. He tried to get his mind off it, he did eventually.

Dream was wearing some comfy clothes, it was a blue sweater with black shorts, overall the sweater was soft and comfy, the maid said the sweater was from George or something.

Dream sighed as he continued to walk over to George's room, his mind wasn't lost by George kissing him, he was wondering about what Brandon did to him. The man called him weak and stuff... he couldn't even protect himself like how he couldn't protect himself from his father, was he actually weak...? How could he even protect George as a knight?

"Dream!"

Dream turned to his side, seeing Quackity run over doing a little wave.

"Oh good morning, Quackity!" Dream spoke with a smile and stopped, he turned to body to Quackity.

"Hello! How was your night?" Quackity chirped out, looking at the blonde with a slight smirk, he honestly looked like he knew about something...

"Oh.. uhm." Dream giggled with an awkward face, his mind was thinking of him and George last night AGAIN. "It was okay... you?" He chuckled out low.

"It was alright. Anyways, George told me to find you and bring you to the library. We're all just having a reading time, wanna join?" Quackity asked.

"Uh.. sure, why not?" Dream mumbled as he did a little shrug with his shoulders, he smiled.

Quackity did as smile as well, he grabbed Dream's wrist and started to drag him softly. They made their way over to the library, they soon approached it. Quackity opened the library door and they found Karl and Sapnap who were sitting on the floor next to each other.

"Hi guys! What are you guys reading?" Dream walked over to the two and chimed in with a little wave.

"Hey Dream, we're reading one of those magic tree house books, it's really good." Sapnap giggled and looked up at Dream

Dream chuckled, "Well that's good. Where's George?" Dream question as he did a look around the library.

"I think he went to go talk to his parents." Karl spoke unsure, he did a glance at Sapnap.

"Good morning Dream." Leila flew over with a smile of her face.

"Hi Leila, I still don't understand why you didn't go with Nightmare. You could've stayed with Celestia." Dream looked at the fairy with a confused face, he tilted his head a bit.

"I think it's better if I stay here, that's okay right..?" Leila spoke as she had a nervous face, she shrugged her shoulder.

Dream giggled, "I'm pretty sure it's okay, don't worry." He spoke with a smile.

~

Dream was sitting down on a sofa, he was reading the book Karl and Sapnap were reading earlier, they went to go read another book so they just handed it to Dream.

The blonde was reading silently as everyone else was too, he was just focusing his place and mind on the book, not bothering to anything else.

The library door creaked open, George walked in. Dream looked up and glanced at the prince, his face resorted to a nervous one, he quickly looked down at his book again. George looked over to Dream and started to walk towards him, he smiled as he sat next to the blonde on the sofa, staring at him. Dream glanced at George again, he had a nervous gulp go down his throat.