06.

George and Dream were reading in the library, Dream was just sitting on a sofa while George sat on the floor. Leila was just on Dream's shoulder, reading his book as well.

Sapnap and Karl were on the other sofa, Sapnap was reading a book as well. Karl just was sleeping on Sapnap's shoulder, he fell asleep a few minutes ago from being bored.

"Hm, do you think dragons exist?" Dream thought out, he looked at the fairy that was on his shoulder. They were reading a book about mythical creatures.

"I don't know, I just know magic is real. So maybe they do exist, it would be super exciting if I ever saw one." Leila exclaimed and fluttered off Dream's shoulder, smiling.

"What do you think George?" Dream giggled and looked at the prince.

George looked up at the blonde, "I honestly don't know anymore." George groaned.

"You're suppose to be practicing your powers, you are legit just being lazy and reading books! This is boring." Sapnap complained, glaring at the prince.

"Shut up, Sapnap! Moving a cup is the best I could do, it won't work on anything else you moron!" George barked out with sass, he rolled his eyes.

Sapnap grunted and looked away.

"Oooo, maybe a pegasus could exist too!" Dream giggled, looking at the book.

Leila chuckled, she glanced over at George and flew over to him. "I would honestly steal your knight for him being so nice, but too bad you like him anyway." Leila sat on George's head, whispering to him.

"I don't like him! He's just my knight!" George groaned, looking up at the fairy.

"That's what all people say." Leila scoffed, smiling.

George looked over at Dream. The prince sighed and smiled, "He's just my knight.. don't worry." George chuckled.

Leila smiled, "Okay, your highness."

*Knock Knock!*

Everyone just stared at the library's door.

"Shit! Leila, hide!" George stood up, grabbed the fairy off his head, gently.

Leila nodded and started to fly away, hiding somewhere.

"George?" The Queen's voice spoke.

"Uh, over here mom!" George walked over to Dream and grabbed the book from him.

"Hey!" Dream whined.

"I don't want them seeing us looking at magic, they might know something is up!" George stated and ran over to a bookshelf, sliding the book back into it's place.

Dream sighed. George walked over to Dream and sat right next to him.

The Queen and King walked over, "George! Dream! There you fellas are!" The Queen spoke in relief.

"Yup.. just chilling and reading." George said nervously, glancing at Dream.

"Anyway! We have great news for you George." The King announced with a smile, he looked at the Queen.

"What is it?" George asked confusedly, looking at his mother and father.

"Well first, we want to give Dream something." The Queen chuckled, "Come down stairs." The Queen stated and started to walk away with the King.

George groaned and looked at Dream, "Let's go." George got up. "Leila! Come out!" George whispered, looking around the library.

Leila slowly flew back over, she peeked behind a book. "Are they gone?" Leila whispered.