02.

Dream was in a room, comfortably sitting on the floor in the corner of the small room. He was quietly reading a book in silence, he was getting quite interested in the story. He was not bothered by anything at all, his whole mind was focused on the book, reading the words of the page in his mind.

The boy's parents were just in kitchen, making breakfast for the morning. It was quite early actually.. about 6:30am. The smell of the food filled the small cottage house, it was warm and smelt like a delicious creation.

Dream was reading the book for a specific reason, trying to get his mind off yesterday - about the two boys at the river he met. He actually forgot about it quickly, guessing that book really kept his mind busy.

"Clay!" His mother's voice shouted out from the kitchen. "Get over here and do the dishes!" His mother did a quick demand.

Dream sighed and got up, he closed the book and tossed it on the floor. Dream walked over to the door and grabbed the handle, opening the door with a moody face. Dream walked over to the kitchen and just glanced at his two parents, they looked busy cooking the food. His two parents just ignored the boy who just walked out, just guessing that Dream needed to do his chore and that was it.

Dream walked over to the counter, quickly grabbing a dirty plate that was on a towel laid on the counter. He grabbed a rag out of a bucket of water quickly, he started to scrub the plate with the wet rag. Wiping off the dirty spots of the plate.

*Knock Knock!*

Dream looked over to the door, his face resolved to a confused one. "Who could be at the door? This never happens..." Dream thought in his mind, wonders flooded his mind.

"Ugh, i'll get it." Dream's mother stated with an groaning voice, she scrambled over to the front door and quickly opened it. Her eyes widen and froze, staring out the door like a statue.

"Who is it?" Dream's father glanced his eyes towards his frozen wife at the door. He did quite confused look for a second.

"Uhmmm? Can I help you?" Dream's mother sounded worried and nervous, her tone cracked a bit.

"Where is this... Dream?" A man's voice spoke, he sounded serious.

Dream faced his eyes over to the door and at his mother, he had a guilty face with a part of sweat on his forehead. Dream's mother did a little stare over at Dream, moving her head to signal Dream to come over. Dream had a gulp go down his throat, he placed the rag and plate down back on the towel, walking over to the door. His hands were sweaty, the hot air touched his body - making the boy even more nervous.

Dream sprinted over to the door with his mother standing by it, he did a quick look at her before looking out the door. Dream stopped and looked outside, there was.. some sort of guard standing at the step. The guard did a glare at Dream, he looked serious.

"Who the hell is this..?" Dream's mind crumbled together, clenching his hand with hot sweat on it.

"Are you this Dream?" The knight spoke, he lifted his chest up, posturing himself.

Dream did a slow nod, not speaking a word. The boy just stared at the guard with fear, why was he seeing so much other humans now?

"Well, Dream. You are going to have to come with me." The knight chirped out.

"WAIT, WHAT?!" Dream's mother yelled out, her voice roared with anger. "YOU ARE NOT TAKING MY SON!"

"Highnesses orders, ma'am." The knight looked at Dream's mother, dead eyes contacted the woman.

"Wh-what? Highnesses..?" Dream mumbled out, his body shivered.

The knight looked over to Dream, tilting his head a bit as he squinted his eyes. "Do you not know who the highnesses are? Queen Maria and King Author."