13.

Dream was in the corner of the small room again, he was sitting down and just staring down at the floor.
His thoughts and mind were just lost, thinking about George... what happens if he never saw him again? He wouldn't let that happen, right..?

Dream shut his eyes closed, sniffing as a tear rolled down his cheek. He gently clenched his hand as he leaned his head on the wall, sobbing silently.

"George please.." Dream curled up and leaned his head against the wall.

The room door creaked open, Dream's eyes opened and he looked up, staring at Brandon who was at the door.

Dream sniffed again, he was just staring at him, he rubbed his nose with his arm.

He started to walk towards Dream, approaching him slowly. Dream just stared at the man walk over, anxiously. The man crouched down in front of Dream and grabbed his wrist, pinning it to the wall.

"Hey!" Dream mumbled, trying to yank his hand away. He just nervously stared at the man with a confused face.

"Boss told me to not do this, but you're quite a annoying little shit." Brandon muttered with deadly eyes glaring at Dream, he squeezed the blonde's wrist more.

"L-let go! Stop it!" Dream cried, still trying to shove the man off.

The man groaned and grabbed Dream's chin, lifting it up. Dream shut his eyes, kicking his legs. The man clenched his hand and lifted it up. Dream opened his eyes and froze.

"W-WAIT! HEY!" Dream bursted out, placing his hands in front of his face.

Dream fell onto the floor, groaning came from him. Dream opened his eyes slightly, feeling pain from his nose and mouth. Dream groaned again low, he curled up and sobbed.

The man just stared at Dream with a smirk, "Honestly, you're weak." He chuckled out and got up, walking out the room, he shut the door.

Dream shut his eyes, sobbing silently. His mouth and nose were now bleeding. "George.."

~

George was running on the castle's path, on his way over to go to the front of the woods where the man told him to meet him at, to see Dream. His friends came along too.

George looked up, seeing men right by the woods. George groaned and clenched his hands, approaching them closer.

Honestly the prince was quite pissed, but more scared at the same time. The only thing he wanted to do was to get Dream back, which in case he should.

Karl, Sapnap, and Quackity were following George, walking right behind him as they made their way over to the men.

"George.. are you sure this is a good idea? What if it's a setup?!" Karl whispered with an anxious voice, looking at the prince with nervous eyes.

"It better not be." George muttered out.

The four boys walked over to the men, now standing a few yards away from them. A man looked up, staring at the four with deadly eyes, it was Nightmare.

"Hello, Prince George. Exciting to see you here." Nightmare spoke with a smile as he stared at the prince, he looked down at the crystal blue necklace George was wearing.

"Where is he?! If he's not here then i'm leaving!" George blurted out with an angry tone, glaring at the man.

Nightmare did a glance at Ethan who was standing right beside him. Ethan nodded and walked away.

"You need to help me first." Nightmare stated as he looked back at George.

"I need to see him FIRST." George spat out, he crossed his arms. "He better not be hurt." George mumbled and looked away.