05.

It was the next day, George was leaning on the window again as he watched Dream train with the knight again, which Dream got really good at.

George eyes were just locked on Dream, it was really fun watching his future knight train. George has been basically watching him for the last hour, not doing anything else.

George sighed and smiled, maybe Dream did mean something to George... but he didn't know what it was from.

Dream laughed, which was fainted since how far away he was. George giggled, he leaning his body on the open window, staring at the boy.

"Watching Dream fight, i'm guessing?" Sapnap walked over with Karl and laughed.

"Yeah, it's actually really comforting to watch him fight." George remarked with a slight scoff.

"Hm, why is that? Is someone is love~?" Karl stated with a joking voice, giggling.

"Shut up! He's just my knight." George glared at Karl with a groan.

"Whatever you say." Karl smirked and looked away.

George rolled his eyes and looked back over to Dream.

*Tink!*

Sapnap and Karl had a confused faces, they both looked around.

"What the heck was that?" Karl confusedly asked, he looked at Sapnap.

Sapnap glanced back at Karl and shrugged his shoulders.

"Yeah, i've been wondering that too.. i've been hearing a tink noise all night." George turned around and looked around himself, not seeing anything except Sapnap and Karl.

"Hm, maybe it's a small bell or something." Karl spoke.

*Tink Tink!*

George looked around again, he looked down on the ground.

"Hi!"

George's eyes widened, he was staring at a small little person with wings that was on the floor. George just froze.

"AAAAH!" Karl screamed, he ran over to Sapnap and quickly hid behind the boy - peeking his head over his shoulders.

"WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?!" George yelled and started to back away, towards Sapnap and Karl.

"KILL IT!" Sapnap snapped out, he grabbed a little candle that was on the window.

"W-wait! I come in peace!" The little human quickly moved, flying with it's wings.

"LEGIT JUST THROW THE CANDLE AT IT!" Karl grabbed the candle and threw it at the flying creature.

The small human gasped and moved to the side, dogging it. "Well that was quite rude!" The human groaned, looking at Karl.

"IT SPEAKS!" Karl blurted, hiding behind Sapnap again.

~

Dream hit the knight's sword with his sword as he tried to swing it at him, blocking it. Dream yanked the sword away and started to point it back, poking it into the knight's amor on his stomach. Dream looked up and smiled. The guard chuckled.

"Great practice, you improved." The knight stated with a smile.

"Really? W-woah." Dream giggled with a smile, he placed the sword down.