54

───

───

THIS WAS THE FIRST TIME HIMARI HAD fought with the others, getting a chance to display her skills after practicing every single night.

much less to say, she had vastly improved, though her gripping was still a bit shaky, considering this was her first time killing.

     "himari, how're you holding up?!", getō yelled from across the field, simply holding a man in a chokehold and snapping his neck like a branch.

     "SURPRISINGLY WELL!! I THINK MY TRAINING'S PAID OFF!!", himari happily shouted back, stabbing a man in his stomach, as she nearly almost got her head sliced off, if it weren't for gojō's help.

"huh? but you still seem pretty weak to me", gojō teased, to which himari had clicked her tongue, as she snapped her head around to face the man.

     "okay, mr. I-am-the-strongest! then why don't you wipe out all of them at once, hm?!", himari huffed, to which gojō had just grinned.

"really want me to? then stay close to watch and learn", gojō whispered, wrapping his hand around the woman's waist, as he leisurely extended his right arm.

     himari's back was facing the people, but she could visibly see the fusion of a red and blue circle, creating purple lightening amongst the crowd.

     "hallow purple", gojō softly mumbled, erasing all matter in its path at an atomic level.

     himari's eyes widened as she whipped her head around, to which gojō had made sure to secure the woman against him, covering her ears, so that she wasn't too phased by the loud noise.

     screams of agony were released, as gojō had finally allowed himari to leave his side once it was all over.

"SATORU! YOU COULD HAVE KILLED US ALL!", getō yelled, to which himari could quite literally see stream coming out from the other three fuming males.

"mah, mah~ but you three didn't", gojō irresponsibly replied with a chuckle.

tōji frowned, as sukuna just crossed his arms and scoffed — unimpressed.

     himari then skipped around the dead bodies as she grabbed sukuna and tōji's hands, guiding them towards the large infrastructure before any more killing could happen.

though as soon as the woman stepped in, her expression had physically dropped into utter bafflement.

amongst the many cells were females of all ages, dressed in ragged clothing that were clearly too big for them, as it nearly covered nothing.