12

───

───

    "H-HIMARI, YOUR FATHER'S LOOKING FOR THE LIST!!", rumi warned, coughing as himari hastily handed her maid a cup of water.

"OH SHIT!! QUICK, COVER FOR ME!", himari stated, as she cracked open the window and hopped out, running across the field of their large estate, as sukuna — who was about to go back to himari's room — had raised a brow.

     "oi! where are you goin—"

     "NO TIME LEFT TO EXPLAIN! COME WITH ME", himari shouted as she snatched the demon's wrist, pulling him towards the outskirts of their house.

     "SLOW DOWN! WHERE THE FUCK ARE WE EVEN GOING?!"

     "JUST SHUT UP AND FOLLOW ME!", himari screamed back, as she instantly stopped, making sukuna crash into her.

"THE HELL?! DON'T JUST STOP IN THE MIDDLE OF THE ROAD, YOU DIMWIT!"

"chile! you're so fucking heavy, ryō! get off!!", himari retorted, trying to push the demon king off, as himari's back was against the grass.

     "not with that fucking attitude!"

     himari gasped, seeing as sukuna's face was dangerously close to hers.

     "I'm warning you. I will not hesitate to kiss you right here, right now, if you don't fucking move", the woman lowly threatened.

     "huh? are you sick in the head? you would kiss a demon?"

     "yes, yes I am sick in the head. now move", himari stated, making sukuna snort.

     "you're lyi—"

himari hastily grabbed sukuna's face, as she smashed her lips against his, making his eyes widen, as she suddenly pushed the male off.

     "and you were saying?"

     sukuna sat there, stunned.

     either she was mental, or she truly had no qualms of angering the king of demons.

"are you just going to sit on the grass? I've got something to do before dinner time", himari stated, offering her hand, as sukuna scoffed.

"I don't need your help", the demon grunted, as he stood up by himself, making himari shrug.

"damn, we kiss and this is the attitude that you give me? the audacity", himari playfully teased, making sukuna click his tongue in annoyance.