5

───

───

     "GREETINGS, LADY HIMARI. WE HAVE come to retrieve you by the orders of master hotaru", one of the many samurais bowed.

      "WOAHHH!! father must've really spent a fortune on this carriage! thanks buddy", himari exclaimed, as she quickly hopped on the ride with rumi and sukuna.

      "b-buddy? did lady himari just call me buddy?", the man whispered, to which the other guards were a bit skeptical of the woman's new attitude too.

     "are we leaving or what?", himari asked, sticking her head out the window, as the guards nodded.

     "y-yes, miss!"

     himari then sighed as she felt the bumpy ride begin, wondering what the hell her "father" looked like.

     "say, rumi, does my dad have red hair too?", himari asked, forcing sukuna to lie down on her lap as she entangled her fingers through his pinkish-coral-colored hair.

     sukuna didn't understand why he was being demanded to do so, but he'd be lying if he said it wasn't quite soothing.

"I-I mean...it's just because I haven't seen him in months and y-you know...I can't remember if it was red or...brown?"

"oh no. master hotaru actually has dark brown hair and the same color eyes", rumi responded.

"oh. so I inherited all my genes from my mom".

     "indeed!", rumi smiled.

     himari sighed. "by the way, what age do boys become samurais?"

     "around fourteen to fifteen, why?"

     'because I want to see my baby yūji and megumi, but—WAIT! since it's the 1500s, does that mean women aren't allowed to become samurais? shit! what was the history behind this again??'

"umm...himari?"

"o-oh! I was just thinking because I was hoping to meet some new samurais this year...I think..."

himari then suddenly realized that she knew nothing about the ages of the characters and which characters are even present.

"whatever the case is, I hope tōji's still alive", himari muttered, to which sukuna's eyes had immediately snapped open as he sat upright.