Part 21

Adrian POV

Adrian- "I'll take the automatic pistol " I said while looking at all the guns laid out on the table.

"This right here fires continuously with just one pull from the trigger" dezz said while grabbing a cloth to pick up the gun.

Adrian- "Perfect" I said while nodding my head.

Caleb- "give me one of those too then" he said while leaning back in the chair.

"Here is y'all gun, remember to not mention me or my spot you got it from, you hear me?" Dezz said demanding.

"I hear you" me and Caleb said in unison.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Caleb-"I found where he's located, he over there by 5th street"

Adrian-"how you find him that quick?" I said raising my eyebrows while steering the wheel.

Caleb-"he at Jasmine house, she just posted him on her snap." he said while showing me Jasmine snap.

Adrian-"Damn now I got to see two people I don't associate with." I said shaking my head.

Caleb-"pull over two blocks away from her house so they won't see our car" he said

Adrian-"Aight, I'm call Destiny one more time" I said while pulling out my phone.

Destiny- "Adrian, I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to say that.....Xavier forced me too or else he was going to kill you, I didn't want you to die" she said while crying on the phone.

Adrian- "I figured that already, don't cry ma because I'm going to handle him shortly" I said sternly

Destiny- "no, he has a gun...please don't get hurt" she said

Adrian-"we do too" I said confidently

Destiny- "you and Caleb?" She asked confused

Adrian- "I'll call you back" I said

Destiny- "Don't get yourself k-" she managed to say but I hung up quickly.

Caleb handed me a black mask and gloves. We both put the gloves and mask on.

Caleb-"Are you ready?" He said while putting his gun in his pants.

I nodded my head while looking at the Jasmine house who had Xavier car parked in front of her driveway. I walked up to her front door with Caleb right behind me. I kicked the front door open.

"Get the f*ck out!" Jasmine screamed while trying to cover her naked body with the blankets, she was laying on the bed with Xavier .

Adrian- "I got you now Xavier, you thought you was going to kill me and my girl? I said while pointing the gun at him.

He ran out the room while grabbing, I started to shoot the gun after him but instead of hitting him it hit the walls and pictures on the walls.

"stay here and watch her, I'm handle this nigga" I said to Caleb while crouching into the living room, I didn't see him in their so I decided to walk down the dark hallway.

"I got you know he said while grabbing me and choking my neck, I pushed him with my elbow which caused us to fall down the basement stairs. I got up and grabbed my gun and aimed it at him.

"I guess we both gone be dead in this b*tch" he said while aiming his gun at me.

BOOM BOOM BOOM

VOTE🤍