Part 10

Destiny- "Get in my Vlog!" I said while holding the camera towards the mirror.

Adrian- "What up Vlog!" He said while taking the camera away from me

Destiny-"give me back the camera bruh"

Adrian- "Nah, this my camera now, since you wanted to prank me" he said while raising the camera up in the air.

Destiny- " I can't reach" I said while jumping for it.

Adrian- "you so cute ma" he said while laughing.

Destiny-"I know I am" I said while snatching the camera from him.

Adrian-"oh ok ma, you got hops"

Destiny- "Today we're going to paint pictures!" I said while turning the camera towards the painting items.

Adrian-"aight, so what we going to paint?" He said with his eyebrows furrowed.

Destiny- "we gone put our hands on it together" I said while getting the paints out

Adrian-"ugh!"

Destiny-"what?, it's going to look cute" I said while smiling.

Adrian- "Alright so let's put one of our hands together to make a heart shape"

Destiny- " yea, that's gone be lit" 

Adrian- "I want to paint mine red" he said while getting the red paint

Destiny-" I'm paint mine black"

Adrian- "alright let's a get started y'all" he said while looking at the camera.

Destiny-"I'm paint your hands and you gone paint mine" I said while putting the paint on the brush.

I poured out the paint onto his hands too fast, which caused the paint splattered everywhere and we both looked at each other and laughed.

5 minutes later

Adrian- "I'm done with yo hand now" he said while putting the paint brush in the water.

Destiny- "me too" I said while wiping some paint off my arm.

Adrian- "let's press our hands on the thing now ma"

Destiny- alright let's go in 3... 2... 1...!" I screamed

We both pressed our hands down together while looking each other in the eyes and then we started splashing water on each other from the paint brush.

Destiny-"Ok ok ok, stop" I said while laughing.

Adrian- "let's do a thumbnail" he said while holding the paint brush up.

*Ring* *Ring*

Incoming call from Caleb

Adrian- "wassup homie" I said while laughing with Destiny"

Caleb-"Bro, my mom.....in the hospital" he Said with pain in his voice

Adrian-" Bro what happened, is she ok?" I said while getting up to stand on my feet

Caleb- "She had another seizure, but this time it was worse" he said while trembling

Adrian- "it's alright, I'm on my way Bro" I said while grabbing my Nike sweater and heading towards the door.

Destiny- "I'm coming with you" she said while following behind me

Adrian- "no stay here ma"

Destiny- "what ever it is I will always be by your side" she said while leaving out the door.

30 minutes later

I walked in the hospital to see Caleb sitting down with his hands on his face, when we made eye contact he hugged me with tears on his eyes.

Adrian- "it's going to be alright bro" I said while patting his back"

Caleb- "It's all my fault bro!" He screamed while backing away from me.

Adrian- "no it's not"

Caleb- "yes it is, I forgot to get her prescription medicine last night"

Adrian- " Bro it's n-

He cut me off before I could even talk to him, he pulled me to the side away from Destiny and told me how he forgot to get his mom medicine.

Caleb- "I was too busy hitting a lick that night" he said with tears failing

Adrian-"man l-"

Caleb-" I'm done with this robbery sh*t, I can't lose my mom, she's all I have" he said with while wiping his eyes,

Adrian- "if you done then I'm done to homie" I said while pulling him in for a hug.

Caleb- "you forever my brother"

Adrian- "Always"