Part 12

Next Day

Adrian POV

I walked into the kitchen to get me some orange juice and seen my grandma making breakfast. She knew about what happened to Caleb mom.

Grandma- "Good morning baby, how you feeling this mornin?" She asked while whisking the eggs in a glass bowl.

Adrian- "I'm aight, I'm feeling better" I said with a small smile.

Grandma- "How's that beautiful young girl doing?

Adrian- "who? Destiny?" I said with a smile

Grandma-"yea boy, ain't no girl you ever bring around me but her" she laughed while pouring the eggs into the skillet.

Adrian-"She doing good, you know she helped me yesterday with my emotions about.... mom"

She flipped the eggs over while looking me in my eyes, I could tell that she was curious on how Destiny managed to get me to open up to her because I never tell people about my mom or problems at all.

Grandma-"you told her?" She asked with her eyebrows furrowed.

Adrian- "yes, I mean when I got Caleb mom some roses I thought about mom, which made me get emotional in front of her" I said while sipping on my orange juice.

Grandma- "What did she say baby?" She asked

Adrian- "well she told me to basically talk to God about my emotions that I had bottled up inside me" I said while crossing my arms

Grandma- "wow, I can't believe you spoke to God, I never told you about God because I didn't want you to get caught up in religions" she said while placing a plate of food in-front of me.

Adrian- "it's not about religion... Destiny told me it's just a personal connection with God". I said while biting a piece of bacon.

Grandma- "Grandson that girl is helping to bring out a better version of yourself, you better keep that girl close, you hear me?" She said while hugging me.

Adrian- "I think your right" I said while smiling in her arms.

********************************************

I texted Destiny that I was outside her house in the car so we could hang out, I honestly missed Destiny presence....for some reason she made me feel peaceful.

Destiny- "Hey Bae" she said with a huge smile

Adrian- "wassup ma, where you want to go?"

Destiny- "umm... let's go to the mall, I want to go to Victoria's Secret and bath & bodyworks" she said while putting her seatbelt on.

Adrian- "Aight bet" I said while putting the car in drive.

We walked into the mall, it was crowded asf, like everybody and they mama was up in there. I walked behind Destiny who was walking into bath & body works. Some girl I use to do things with On the low worked there and was staring at us hard.

"Hey, do you need any help" The girl asked while smiling hard at me.

Adrian- "we good" I said while turning my eyes away from her face"

"Ok, let me know if you need anything" she said while biting her bottom lip at me.

Destiny- "let me a guess one of your old ho's" she said while rolling her eyes.

Adrian- "uh yea but it's not like that anymore, she was a hit it and quit it" I said while pulling Destiny waist towards me.

Destiny- "Well you need to keep those hit it and quit its away from me" she said while flipping her hair.

I couldn't help but to stair at her beautiful brown skin and flowing her, she was the most beautiful female to me, her short height was so sexy as well.

Destiny- "Do you like this one?" She asked while handing me a perfume bottle.

Adrian- "yea this straight" I said while coughing from the strong smell.

2 Hours later...

Finally we made it out the mall, I was tired asf from walking around that whole mall, but I couldn't complain because Destiny was happy which made me happy, I bought her everything that she wanted up in there, I was holding her right hand with bags in my other hand while we walked out the mall.

********************************************

Destiny POV

He was so sweet to me, spoiling me with so much items and his love. I just stared at him while he laid back with his right hand only steering the wheel, his light skin was so smooth with his hooded eyes.

Destiny- "Why you buy me all this stuff? I told you I had my own money" I said while rubbing his arm.

Adrian- "Your my girl, I have to pay and spoil you, that's what a man supposed to do ma" he said while grabbing my thigh.

Destiny- "Thank you baby, I'm not complaining it's just that I never been spoiled like this before....and you seem too good to be true at times" I said while taking my hand off of his arms.

Adrian- "I think the same thing about you too sometimes" he said while looking at the road.

Destiny- "What do you mean" I said while looking at him

Adrian- " I mean that I just don't want you to leave me... like my moms did.

Destiny-"what's making you think like that baby " I said calmly

Adrian- "I don't know your just got a place in my heart" he said while looking over at me with a smile.

Destiny- "Aww baby, you will forever be in my heart" I said while grabbing his hand.

He parked in front of my house, we got out the car so he could walk me to my door. I couldn't let him stay over and I couldn't stay over his house because I had work in the morning from this new job I recently started.

Adrian- "Destiny...."

Destiny- "yea" I said while turning towards him in front of the door of the house.

Adrian- "I Love you" he said while hovering over my short body

Destiny- "I Love you too" I said while smiling hard.

He gave me a deep passionate kiss, while hugging me, I felt so safe in his arms, I really did Love him too.