Eleven// Where we left off

Luna and Klaus had retrieved the Sword Of Alexander they were now on their way back to mystic falls on the jet

Luna and Klaus had retrieved the Sword Of Alexander they were now on their way back to mystic falls on the jet. Luna stayed connected to Klaus, she slept with Klaus' arms wrapped around her waist with her head in the crook of his neck. Luna was wearing a shirt that opened up on her bareback so Klaus kept his jacket wrapped around. Klaus let out an uncomfortable, aggravated sigh. He ran his fingers through his dirty blonde curls. "It is uncanny how I have grown to love someone so...perfect so quickly. I've spent a thousand years roaming the earth, I felt as if time was going right by me. I do love you, always and forever." He whispered. Just a moment before Klaus began to talk Luna had woken up from his movement. She stayed silent...for just a few seconds. "I love you too." Klaus froze as the silky words came out of her mouth. "I thought you were asleep..."

"I was." Luna sat up finally facing Klaus' eyes. They both sat there in a peaceful silence before Their lips met once again. Now for others they may think that they were moving too fast. But for Luna and Niklaus they were just picking up where they left off. As Luna and Klaus he pulled her aside. "Is everything alright?" Luna asked confused. "Luv, I need you to do something for me- but only if you're comfortable with it." He warned her.

•••

Klaus went to the Lockwood Mansion to speak with his hybrids. Klaus asked Luna to sneak in and find out what Tyler was hiding...aside from cheating on Caroline. Luna happily agreed from the very first day she met Klaus all he has ever wanted was to break the sun and moon curse and he finally did. Luna wouldn't let Tyler Lockwood ruin it for him. So she listened in the shadows. As Klaus left the Lockwood house everyone still kept their glum faces while Caroline closed the door, Only to smile. "Do you think he bought it?" Caroline grinned. "Hell, I bought it." Everyone laughed and giggled.

"Thanks for the heads up that he was here, Hayley." It seemed they had been faking their hatred for one another. "You girls are good liars." Tyler pulled Caroline in kissing her with not passion but love. Hayley the wolf began looking uncomfortable before Tyler pulled away. "Thanks, Hayley, we don't need Klaus finding out about us desiring his hybrids." A troubled grin grew on Luna's face. Luna waved her hand within seconds the 2 wolves and 1 vampire laid unconscious on the ground. Luna hopped over their limp bodies exiting the house.

She went straight to voicemail when she attempted at calling Klaus. "Nik call me as soon as you get this. It's urgent." Klaus on the other hand had some other problems to deal with. Elena had killed the vampire hunter Connor. Klaus took Elena then vamped off to the grill for a drink. Tyler then sent Caroline to distract Klaus. She wore a loose V-neck tank top that revealed her cleavage a little too much making her look like a hooker. "Place looks pretty good considering your hybrid got blown up in it." She said from behind his stripping herself of her jacket.

"Caroline. To what do I owe the pleasure?" Klaus sighed annoyed as she sat beside him. "I want you to give Elena back." She negotiated. "ahh. They sent you to sweet talk me. Well, good form, but I'm afraid I can't do it. I have my eyes set for someone else." He denied. "Why not?" Caroline asked. "She needs my help." Caroline let out an aggravated scoff. "Look i'm not gonna burden you with the gory details I know you have enough on your plate already." He said respectfully. "That's none of your business, actually."

"Yes, well, just know that if Tyler was still sired to me, he never would have hurt you. I wouldn't have let him." For the first time, Caroline saw goodness in Klaus. "Can I at least offer you a drink?" Klaus asked kindly. "Yeah. Thanks." She took a seat beside him feeling a bit of guilt for distracting him. A few minutes later Caroline received a message from Stefan telling her to get an answer out of Klaus and fast. She giggled nervously. "So here's the thing. I didn't just come here to try to get you to release Elena." She said innocently. "You don't say." Klaus faked a smile. "I came here to distract you so that Stefan could go to your house and break her out, which he did. And don't get mad, but then he lost her." Klaus's face went cold as he jumped out of his seat.

"Klaus." She begged. "Caroline. You're sweet, but if you don't stop talking, I will kill you." He warned her. "They figured out how to stop the hallucinations!" She shouted as Klaus turned back around to face him. "Ok. You have 10 seconds to tell me." He agreed.

•••

Luna laid flat in the middle of the road waiting for a car to come but instead of a car, she got a mentally ill vampire, Elena Gilbert. "Elena," Luna said walked up to her. "Luna? How- How did you find me?" She stuttered. "I didn't. I just saw you standing here. I heard about Connor and all your accidents here. The third time's the charm?" She said sarcastically. "Damon was right. Vampires kill people. And Stefan was right, too. I can't live with myself." She said blankly. "Let's just go talk about this before you do something stupid, Luv." Elena looked past Luna hallucinating Conner. She turned back towards the water staring into the distance.

"Where's your ring? Where's your ring, Elena?"She repeated. "We need to get you inside. What you are going through is a curse. Damon will know how to break it, we just have to get you inside!" She panicked. Elena began breathing heavily shaking her head no. She closed her eyes letting out a sigh of relief. "He's gone." She breathed. "It's ok." As the sun came up Elena burned. Luna vamped over to here jumping into the water of the Wickery bridge. She swam around finding Elena's ring while she stayed unconscious, later to go to Elena's house giving her to Stefan who thanked her dearly.

"That little doppelganger wench!" Luna groaned walking into her apartment taking off her soaking wet jacket. "Luv, what happened?" Klaus sat catching Luna's attention. "I'll tell you what happened-" Klaus stood up cupping her cheeks. "Breathe." Luna did exactly that. "I saved your doppelganger from burning herself alive by jumping off a bridge and swimming for her daylight ring. Now, where the bloody hell were you!" Klaus wrapped a towel around Luna as he started to make a fire in the fireplace. "I had some things to attend to. Now, what did you find out about Tyler Lockwood?" Luna's eyes widened she had completely forgotten about that.

"That wolf girl Hayley isn't here to visit Tyler she's helping him desire your hybrids. Which needless to say, Caroline and Tyler are still a couple." Klaus' face went cold he stood up straight. "Of course he is. I took away his pain of turning and this is how he repays me!? He desires my hybrids!?" He shouted. "Looks like now you're the one who needs to breathe." Luna chuckled. It took a lot of convincing but eventually, Luna calmed Klaus down. They spent the night cuddled up in bed slowly drifting off to sleep.